Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Conversation Between Kenneth Swauger and U004rmc

2 Visitor Messages

  1. Hello,
    I believe it is best to use the same tweeter as originally cam with your speaker. That way it will remain well-balanced and match the other speaker. Give Polk's CS a call on Monday at 1-800-377-7655 and have a copy of your sales receipt on hand. They should be able to fix you up.
    Cheers, ken
  2. Ken,
    I have a pair of R40's, one unit with a damaged tweeter. Can you recommend the appropriate (or even upgraded) replacement Polk Tweeters? I want to replace both...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2