I run balanced
    I don't have any decent RCA's
    It does not have a remote.

Those are my excuses.....................:p
  2. heiney9
    I should go do some work now.

Me too! If I want to get even more new gear-lol
  3. SCompRacer
    Those are my excuses.....................

Scary stuff when wants can be explained away rationally.:p

Who is the new guy?:p:D Yeah, a get together would be nice.
  4. heiney9
    The NAK needs new power supply caps.........it should be done today....woo hoo.
  5. Ricardo
    So tomorrow you will get the Dodd :D :D :D
  6. dkg999
    You might want to let George Daniels know you need 48 hrs to let him know if you want the Dodd ELP ;) You also need to keep in mind that tubes (that part of the pre) can be expensive. The tubes in the Dodd are about an $80 set of matched tubes. The ones I picked up from Noel are about a $200 set of tubes most places. Put a $25 pair of Chinese Shugyang tubes in the Dodd and it will sound like a transistor radio (well maybe not that bad, but you get the idea!).

Good news on the NAK. You never know when you might need that phono input!
  7. heiney9
    It certainly moves the time-line way uppppppppp :D;)
  8. heiney9
    Dammit you guys are the neighborhood pushers on the corner!!! Now I know what Dave went through the past 6 months or so.

I agree I like the Dodd and then I can and will obsess continually over tubes and tube rolling. .

It's a thought but I've barely spent more than a couple hours with the Aleph. I need to simmer down for awhile and really decide what I want. I'll send George a PM for a 48 hr hold.
  9. dkg999
    Rich - good to see you posting again! I am assuming you've recovered from the nasty plague stuff!
  10. Ricardo
    I'll send George a PM for a 48 hr hold

Let me know when the 48 hrs span is over.....