Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Rockford Audio Society

1. SCompRacer
    I'm a takin' friday off and nobody is gonna stop me.

I need a head count for Sunday so I know if we are gonna eat well or have fried baloney sandwiches.

So far I only have Doug counted as attending.
  2. ALL212
    Can't make it, Big boss is working Sunday, I'm in charge of the chitlins.
  3. agfrost
    Still haven't approached my parole officer on the matter. She's asleep upstairs right now. I'll screw up the courage to ask soon.
  4. SCompRacer
    Ok, thanks for the update. I ain't buying food until Sunday morning anyway. Extended forecast says rain Sunday, but it's too many days away to rely on. I ain't gonna be grillin in the rain, we be ordering in. The secret sauce might get acid rained washed off.
  5. Ricardo
    I PM'd Mopar Paul asking about the LS90's and he replied rating them 9 out of 10. So I ask about the marks in the bottom that appear in the piciture; that doesn't look like a 9......have not heard back.
  6. SCompRacer
    That is why I like lots of detailed pictures....one man's 9 is another mans.......of course, hopefully pictures posted are of the item you are going to buy. Seen that a time or two.
  7. agfrost
    Good customer service alert!

I had ordered a pair of Mofi record cleaning brushes from MusicDirect and they sent me two 50-packs of Mofi sleeves instead. Just called out to them, gave my order number and described the problem, and the guy said, "Well, enjoy the sleeves, we'll get the brushes right out to you."

That's the way it's supposed to work!
  8. agfrost
    I just got the OK to come out until 3:30 on Sunday, Rich. "I takes what I can gets."
  9. SCompRacer
    Kewl! You can be here until 3:30 or have to be home by 3:30? We are open at 11AM here. The women should be dressed by then.

Yeah, you scored. Good for you! Not even close with the order.
  10. dkg999
    I've had nothing but good service and experiences with Music Direct. I use a credit card with my IA address on it when ordering online from them and have it shipped to IA so I avoid the instate sales tax. When I stop into the store either Richard or Bess takes very good care of me and gives me a little bit of a discount for stopping by.

Looking forward to Sunday!