Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Rockford Audio Society

1. Ricardo
    Hey guys. Haven't been here for a while. Life's keeping me very, very busy. I hardly even listen to my rig anymore.

Everyone ok here and ready for the winter??

I was servicing the Jetta today and test drove a GTI. DAMN!!! I want that car. Sooooo fun to drive. Looks like I know what my next car will be...
  2. daboyz
    Ricardo, Great to hear from you! I know the feeling as far as being too busy. Screw winter,hate it with a passion. Can't wait for a day when I can move south.
  3. heiney9
    Hey Ricardo, Dave, I'm still putting in about 58hrs a week. If I didn't access CP at work I'd be MIA. I'm ready for it to slow down a bit, but I have a job so I should be happy, right! I try to get some rig time in on the weekends, etc.
  4. daboyz
    Well kids, looks like the 1C's are finally sold. The Marsh is gonna have to go also. **** happens........
  5. heiney9
    Dave, keep your head up and keep moving forward. At some point in the future you will build and enjoy another rig.
  6. SCompRacer
    Hey Ricardo! Grandma used to tell me idle hansd are the devils workshop, so busy is good.

Sorry to see you are selling your gear Dave. It ain't like you can't ever get it back though.
  7. SCompRacer
    Progress, when has no jitter turns into doesn't happen with the newer drives. My excitement leads to being jittery!
  8. dkg999
    Dave - hang in there! You can always slip away to the man-cave hideout in Genoa and listen to some tunes.

Jitter? Really? We don't need no stink'n jitter.
  9. ALL212
    Got room over here too, Dave - might not sound quite as good as Dougs but it gets close.

Call anytime Doug - you got my new cell??
  10. dkg999
    A2 - I believe I have your new cell#. If not I have the main number.