Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Rockford Audio Society

1. SCompRacer
    Whoa! How many boards you got runnin' around in there?

One less but still lots left!

I'd do my best to attend. Waiting for the wife to stabilize here before I host something. Got an EpiPen and that scene from Pulp Fiction memorized. Maybe invite tonyb too.
  2. heiney9
    I'd be interested as I think Blake would too.
  3. daboyz
    A2 - I'm in for a Sunday or late Saturday afternoon. Cool little gizmo!!

Rich - Dana's a tough chick, she'll be fine. How much more can you do to that DAC?
  4. ALL212
    How about a Sunday afternoon/evening? March 10, 17 or 24? Rich - in spite of all the bad press you get here I would like to make a best effort to make the date right for you. If later in the month is better for you - so be it! Keep me posted on Dana's health - heck, if you think she'd like to come along she is more than wecome! Is TonyB his name here? I'll send an invite - one to DKG as well, haven't heard from him in awhile. Brock - can you keep Blake in the loop? Anyone else that should be invited?
  5. agfrost
    I hope to be available (if you'll have me).
  6. SCompRacer
    I appreciate the slack you cut me Aaron but I am flexible. Doug is the one with the flip flop schedule.

Screen name is tonyb. IIRC he lives on the north side of Chi-town. Dana had to rewash everything here with the safe stuff. Towells, linens, what a pain. I'll aks if she wants to tag along.
  7. SCompRacer
    Oh boy, something new to play with......Krell KRC HR with premium phono board.

8. ALL212
    oh, good god...he just got it and he's already taken it apart!

Our house might not be alergy free...but she is still welcome anytime!

I hope to be available (if you'll have me).
    Absolutely - all are welcome.
  9. SCompRacer
    lol These are actually snagged pics, I ain't unboxed it yet. I have to confess my sins, get blessed, wear a particular supplied T shirt and white gloves while handling...but yes it will be taken apart. The premium Krell phono board has multiple gain settings for MC, up to 78dB IIRC. I don't think I can use it in my KSL though.... Similar design, and I want to know whats under the shield.

Dana knows she can't control all environments. And we do have the EpiPen and inhaler. I been taking hits of that and kind of enjoy it.
  10. heiney9
    Added these to the Dared pre-amp. They work amazingly well and look cool too. I am currently demo'ing their performance, but I'm not sure if there is a downside compared to the poor stock "feet".

Pretty cool little tweak. Bought them off Amazon and since they were $29.95 I didn't have to pay shipping. The same item at Audio Advisor would have added almost $10 more for shipping. I have some very mildly microphonic long plate tubes that I'm going to try and see if this tweak helps out along with the tube dampers I use.