Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Rockford Audio Society

1. ALL212
    Put them...?put them...!!didn't know that was a requirement!

The maggies go nowhere - I'll just lube up the Dahlquists and slip 'em in.
  2. dkg999
    A2 - thanks for hosting! It was fantastic to see everyone. Everyone has moments of weakness ;-)

That's why I own an AudioQuest Dragonfly DAC that's better than any DAC under $2000
  3. SCompRacer
    Looky what I bought for $200 ducks from zingo in the flea market....Pass Zen balanced linestage project. Works, needs some completion.

4. daboyz
    So here's Rich's next project.........
  5. ALL212
    das purdy...

Now - can you get all of that crammed into the DAC chassis and have a pre/DAC box? Hmmm...pull out all the transformers and move them to here...move the PS's to there...move that board over there...

DAMN!!
  6. daboyz
    You could put an elephant in there. No worries......

Damn, maybe I just saw my next pre and A2's Maggies. I'm set!!!!!
  7. SCompRacer
    Maybe stick a phono stage in there....

What works/sounds best stays....so something will be sold eventually. The balanced DAC caused all this movement. I was happy, wanted happier, etc...you know the drill. I'll have an invite soon so yous can hear what happened here.

Here are the Paradise phono boards I am waiting for. Hoping they have another group parts buy so I don't have to order all this stuff. Maybe it will beat up the Krell, maybe it won't. The Krell may have more parts...lol If i found another Krell KSL phono board reasonable, I could do a balanced dual mono setup with them.

8. ALL212
    Rich - have you seen this guys stuff?

http://glass-ware.stores.yahoo.net/index.html
  9. SCompRacer
    Aaron, I became aware of them a couple weeks back. IIRC it was zingo that posted a pic of one in the post a pic thread in the clubhouse. Their 5687 tube boards are not widely available. The builds look good! Got some nice 6900's for you. Near twice the transconductance of a 5687.
  10. ALL212
    I wanna build a tube rectified squeezebox power supply. I think he's got the parts!

Ok - where's the emoticon that looks like Jack Nicholson in One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest?