Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Rockford Audio Society

1. dkg999
    I'm working on a partnership deal with a company in Pittsburgh PA, so if that gets done I'll be able to go visit Carl and A1.
  2. SCompRacer
    That be kewl. Carl and his bud analog97 built some nice head amps for themselves. Carl's Rogue Magnum/Classe DR-25/SDA's sounds wunnerful.
  3. SCompRacer
    I bought a cheap ($90) D2 7" Android 4.1 Jelly Bean tablet at Big Lots for a dedicated music remote for my two channel. While available in widescreen, I like the 4:3 view....and run the Logitech software in landscape mode.

Aaron, can these tablet things run remote desktop apps? Specs are 1.2GHz, 4 GB Flash Memory, 1 GB RAM Memory.

4. ALL212
    If there is an app for that...we don't run Androids so I'm not sure. Need to hook up to your PC with it?
  5. SCompRacer
    If I go USB based music server yes I'll have to contact the PC to run it. Currently using the Logitech Android app.
  6. ALL212
    Quick search - looks like there's stuff available, now it's just how much youa wanna spenda!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dpclient&hl=en
  7. SCompRacer
    Thanks! I see there are some choices some as little as $5, with reviews. I don't like new software.....makes me head hurt. Rather build stuff.

I am currently using a small alligator clip to hold SMD devices down to solder. Solder one end, remove clip, do other end. Afraid the clip might crack them in half though. Some folks use tape but then you gotta clean the sticky stuff off.
  8. SCompRacer
    My Tektronix 466 scope on the way to Mr. Wang in WA state. Not sure if a Mr. Chung works with him. Tried some local places but quoted very high price. Mr. Wang says maybe $75 or take in trade for one of his refurbed scopes. My shipping discount helps.....
  9. SCompRacer
    Hey Dave, I just ordered some parts for a DIY power cable from Doug at Douglas Cables. He has some good wire and terminations for sale there. The DIY'er can go from mild to wild.
  10. daboyz
    Rich - Cool beans! Really nice guy to deal with and I really do like his cables. You heard them. Did you tell him that I sent ya?