Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Rockford Audio Society

1. SCompRacer
    OK, I got Fat Tire, Blue Moon, regular coke, shimp, chips, salsa and will have Jimmy Johns sammies. Anyone wants to, bring something different. Out of diet coke if there are any on diet. Also have some fat angus burgers to burn if it don't rain.
  2. SCompRacer
    Aaron, if it isn't too much trouble bring your cans. My DAC output board can drive up to 250mA of dynamic can; use 32 bit volume control in DAC or turn the pre amp knob. I'd like to hear what it sounds like to you.

All I got is a pair of old Denon's the foam decayed off of. I got a 1/4" socket and a 1/4 to 1/8 adapter.

We're ready, hope somebody shows!
  3. ALL212
    Will do - Won't need the adapter, they've got 1/4" inch on them.
  4. ALL212
    Thanks for a great day yesterday Rich! And thanks to Dana as well - she's up for sainthood.
  5. SCompRacer
    You are most welcome! It cost me today at Pandora so she is just in it for the money/stuff!
  6. daboyz
    Yup, thanks for the great time as always. Glad I was able to make it. The music was amazing and the hospitality was superb as usual.
  7. agfrost
    Word.
  8. ALL212
    Rich - Klaus has a new phono pre called the Suspiro. Looks like $1200 from some posts that are out there. Nothing on the website. You'd have to call the man if you're interested. He has done trial units in the past.

Just sayin'...
  9. SCompRacer
    Are you suggesting I could use a break from diy...
  10. ALL212
    Who's the bastage that suggested Rich take a break from diy...who? Bring that person forward and let's castigate them!

I would never...