Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Rockford Audio Society

1. dkg999
    SRV on vinyl! Almost heaven!
  2. heiney9
    Dave, I'm trying to work a deal sans tubes. I'd like to try it against the Dared. If I do get it and it doesn't integrate well in my rig, you have first dibs.
  3. EndersShadow
    Dave if you buy the Rouge, let me know. I know someone local in the market for a Dared SL-2000a which IIRC is what you got. I could have that puppy sold QUICK!
  4. daboyz
    Dan - Cool beans!

Doug - That is your Audcom Doro is selling. Remember, I traded it for some Lsi7's.
  5. dkg999
    Dave - did you put 12au7 tubes in it? I didn't think they were a drop-in for the WE396a tubes?
  6. daboyz
    Nope. I didn't think it was either.
  7. ALL212
    It's done - and what a wonderful sound! Crap tubes (Sovtek 2A3's), crap cables and no DAC - I could sit here and listen all night!! Of course eventually I'll get the cabinet finished and turn it over!!

8. heiney9
    The dude selling the Rogue is a douche nozzle. Very poor FM etiquette. I don't recommend dealing with him.
  9. ALL212
    "The dude selling the Rogue is a douche nozzle. Very poor FM etiquette. I don't recommend dealing with him. "

Why is that?
  10. heiney9
    Too long to go into. I did get a profuse apology this morning for his actions, so, he's good in my book for standing up and being honorable. I don't think he meant it on purpose, but there is a certain etiquette that should be followed as a matter of common sense. In essence he tried to cut me off at the knees in mid negotiation. He admitted he was in a huge rush to get money to fund the next purchase which he had already committed to.

Certainly it's his gear and his sale and he can treat/negotiate any way he wants. It just left a bad taste in my mouth the way he abruptly and w/o reason just summarily moved to the next buyer.