Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Rockford Audio Society

1. SCompRacer
    Was Joey_V the annoying medical student?

LOL Yes, remember the reviews? He claims he sold all his gear to buy the engagement ring. Joey is about 1/2 way through his residency at one of the hospitals in Chicago. He must be busy as he rarely posts at the ML forum.

Dave, LOL.
  2. LessisNevermore
    Doug, I can't wait to see the pics. (I hope you waited 'til they turned the lights back on....):p

Dave, no Emofest for me this year, I'll be working. It's probably for the best. I have a weakness for discounts.;)
  3. LessisNevermore
    Rich, are the holes on the outer edge for mounting LED's?
    That would look killer.

4. SCompRacer
    Rich, are the holes on the outer edge for mounting LED's?

I dunno, but I like it! Maybe their tube cages fit in the outer holes. I used different color LED's around my custom water cooled 'putie custom reservoir. Even with the level of the coolant. Looks nice if not overdone. But that is subjective too.
  5. LessisNevermore
    What is the purpose of a tube cage? Is it to solidify the socket in the housing?
  6. SCompRacer
    What is the purpose of a tube cage? Is it to solidify the socket in the housing?

They offer some protection for the tube and stray body parts.:D They can look pretty kewl too.

Say, are they going to have an Emofeast at Emofest? Will Emo's be eaten?:D
  7. LessisNevermore
    Have you seen Beth @ Emo?
    ;) Smokin'
  8. SCompRacer
    No I have not. Any pics?:D
  9. heiney9
    A2, my washer took a dump so until I know the damage (probably a new washer) I'm going to hold off until next week before I make my Madisound order. I doubt the measly amount I am going to spend at Madisound really makes a difference if have to shell out for a new washer, but I'm trying to do the responsible thing. :D

So I'll let you know next week. My Dad is coming over this afternoon and we are going to tear it apart and see if it can be fixed. These are old washer and dryer, not sure parts are even avail anymore. The filler valve/switch doesn;t turn tthe water off......I had a floor full of water on Tuesday night, NOT FUN cleaning all that up!!!
  10. dkg999
    Clean clothes are totally overrated! Send in the Madisound order!

FYI - I have an older Kenmore washer (IIRC) setting in the house in Genoa that the renter/buyer left. It is supposed to work, but as the water is shut off I have no way to test it. I did try to make sure it was all drained prior to shutting off the heat last fall. It's yours if you want to try it.