Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Rockford Audio Society

1. blakeh
    "Klaus doesn't send out tracking numbers." ;)
  2. dkg999
    Obviously A2 is using the secret eBay website that has more stuff!
  3. dkg999
    Someday I'll be able to remember what my Rogue 66 pre sounds like!
  4. heiney9
    What Rogue 66?

I know Bendix was the only maker but they are sometimes (infrequently) re-labeled. I've been trying to score a quad of the Bendix 5992 from Roswell Retro to use in place of the RCA 6V6's, but I'm not paying $200+ for a used quad.

Again the cost and convenience of buying from across the street is what prompted me to inquire whether you wanted to sell it. :)
  5. heiney9
    I guess I was wondering why A2 was already trying to sell his Granite when the Candella hasn't even arrived? What happens if the Granite sounded better? Then what?
  6. dkg999
    If he can't compare them he has no regrets to worry about! Probably a smart move.
  7. ALL212
    why A2 was already trying to sell his Granite

Not. :p

Blake wanted to try it out. As you may have noticed he's the one trying to sell it!

Once the Candella is in place

...should have shipped yesterday - no, really! I talked to Klaus on Sunday - should be on its way...by 4th of July I hope... :o

- I would be willing to sell it.

So just to clear the air here. The Wonderful and Wacky Granite Audio 825 Pre is NOT at this time for sale. But could be in the near future. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll delay the A'gon adventure.
  8. ALL212
    What happens if the Granite sounded better? Then what?

Dave.
  9. blakeh
    Dave is the answer to all audio problems. Any gear that spends two weeks with him (and trust me, most gear does only spend two weeks with him) magically gets sold to someone new!

I don't think I've ever been a member of Dave's KMA club, but I think I'm getting close! ;)
  10. heiney9
    If anyone is interested let me know and I'll delay the A'gon adventure.

Is the hum, extra or included?