Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Rockford Audio Society

1. dkg999
    These Dell customer service people in India are so helpful .............. as long as you stick to the english words they have been taught! And their scripting needs some work. "I want to thank you for your patience waiting experience" "Is there anything else I can help you with sincere" Arrrrgggg! At least they took off my shipping and gave me a slight additional discount.

Got a 15.6" i5-520M laptop with HD Screen, 500gb HD, 4gb RAM, and other goodies for just under a grand delivered. I upgraded quite a few things on it.
  2. ALL212
    That oughta run Solitare like a raped ape!
  3. dkg999
    Freecell, I hate Solitare! It will be up to you and Blake to help me install another 4gb of RAM in it at some point!

A word of warning! Progresso Italian Vegetable soup will explode in your microwave! That's all.
  4. heiney9
    A word of warning! Progresso Italian Vegetable soup will explode in your microwave! That's all.

Did you leave it in the can? :p
  5. dkg999
    No, had a paper towel over the bowl of soup! The green beans lauch like little rockets once they get hot enough!
  6. Ricardo
    Hey Brock. Any thoughts on the Pass X-1 preamp? There's always one or two for sale.
    No, not planning on replacing my BAT yet. Just curious.
  7. Ricardo
    I hate when there's food all over the microwave. Clean up is a bitch. And if you don't clean it at once, then it will burn and make it even harder.
  8. dkg999
    Ricardo - when the stuff is burnt on, just boil a big bowl/cup full of water for a while and the steam will loosen things right up! You've been married too long. This trick is in the Men's Survival Handbook ;)
  9. heiney9
    Ricardo, I've heard great things about it and at the Pass Labs site it seems I remember there being an article of two. The X-1 I believe was mostly designed by his partner whose name escapes me right now. It used "super symmetry" same as the "X" series amps and a brand new type of volume control.

Take a cereal bowl of water put in the center of the microwave and heat until it's almost boiling. Let it sit in the micro for 5 minutes, the steam from the water will easily loosen any old crusties on the inside of the micro. Just wipe clean..........works quite well even on the oldest, crustiest stuff.

EDIT: Doug beat me to it!!!:p
  10. Ricardo
    You've been married too long. This trick is in the Men's Survival Handbook

WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Brock, thanks for the thoughts. I'll keep that in mind when the upgrade itch hits ;)