Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

LSi Owners Club

1. McLoki
    Anyone else mod their LSi Crossovers? How do you like the sound? What did you use? (sonicCap, Bennic, Solen, Aeon, etc...)
  2. realjohn2
    how do you increase sound performance with the speakers and does it really inhance the the sound
  3. McLoki
    replace the capacitors and resistors in the crossover with higher quality parts of the same value.

One of the best bang for the buck upgrades you can do for the LSi's. Huge improvement over stock. Well worth the money invested.
  4. xcapri79
    I find McLoki's posts regarding his cross-over mods to be some of the best posts on this forum. One day I hope to try some myself. The cross-over mod on the LSiC is the one I'm most interested in.
  5. jimmydep
    I wish I was better with a soldering iron, I'd love to hear what a modded crossover for the 15's and the LSIC sound like.
  6. JimAckley
    It's not that hard Jimmy. Go to Radio Shack and pick up a soldering iron (I personally recommend the SKU 64-093) and some solder and an IC board and practice soldering parts and removing them. You'll get the hang of it. I work for Radio Shack so if you need part #s feel free to ask :)
  7. Mitch Menik
    I just joined...I am trying to learn how to improve my system. I will be back after I learn how to have my system automatically show in the signature of my posts.