Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Rockford Audio Society

1. SCompRacer
    Pretty reasonable priced tweak Brock. I don't think thiere is much of a downside to most OEM gears footies.

I had them O ring suspension type footers under the ModWright pre. Forgot who Dan got them from. Great design, too bad the O rings started to break. Rather than source different O rings, Dan took them back and gave me some aluminum with sorbuthane bulbs on top/bottom.
  2. heiney9
    Here they are fully installed and in use.

3. SCompRacer
    Kewl! I like the anti-stick/mark discs you have under them.

I'm in love with something I can't afford, even used. Darn that Ed. Hard to believe the KRC sounds so good with such a high parts count. I'll try the vinyl Sunday. He doesn't have the reference phono board though. It is similar to mine.
  4. ALL212
    I found some new tube dampers down at Ace Hardware. Kinda got the idea from...Brent Jesse?...and his copper stoppers. About $5 each but these won't fit on 9 pin tubes.

In round 1 I used aluminum tape around the base so I could lightly screw these onto the tube. In round 2 (new tubes) I got lazy and just put them on without the tape. Seems to work just as well!

5. SCompRacer
    Kewl idea! At first I thought those copper female pipe thread to sweat adapters were the start of water cooled tubes.
  6. ALL212
    oooo....water cooled tubes...hmmmmmmm

7. daboyz
    I'd prefer ice cooled beers!

By the way,the party is at A2's tomorrow night. Bring booze and as many disreputable women as you can!!
  8. ALL212

Yes - if you'd like to come on down please do. There will still be a Sunday PM get together as well.

What time you comin' on over Dave?
  9. daboyz
    7ish. Just me and a couple brews. Leaving the disreputable women alone.
  10. ALL212
    Nice visit Dave. Let me know when you get the Krell's and Aesthetix Atlas Monoblocks in. I really think the Daedalus DA-1.1's are going to be a bit overkill in the space you have but hey...you only go around once!