Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Rockford Audio Society

1. SCompRacer
    I told him if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be ordering anything. I sent him an email about a part number error on the 12/3 wiring I got; he had the manufacturer part number listed for the 14/3 wire. I told him I was at your place and heard the cables. He recognized my CP handle by my email. I forgot about the 10% discount for polkies so he threw in some techflex sleeving and heat shrink. High marks.
  2. SCompRacer
    I got the order from Douglas on Saturday. Good pack, good parts. I made a power cord for the Krell amp I'll be picking up next month. I just have to pull a couple wires through the pipe for another 20 amp circuit. I'll probably host something end of May or early June.
  3. SCompRacer
    So after four days my o'scope gets to WA state. The repair guy emails me and asks how does he duplicate the problem? WTF. I could have saved $22 and thrown it around the basement if I knew that would have fixed it....
  4. daboyz
    GlWhat did you tell him?
  5. SCompRacer
    I told him what a fine outstanding young man you were. That you dress in tasteful style and you were a defender of freedom and women with good taste in beer/alcohol.
  6. ALL212
    Dave has tasteful dresses??

That's a side of him I hadn't expected!
  7. daboyz
    Sometimes I hate trying to send messages here from my smart phone. That was like half of my post that I tried to make. That wasn't really my reply for Doug. That was my reply for your tech's question.

Now Rich, we promised not to out each other!!
  8. dkg999
    Got snow? 6" of fresh white stuff here at the farm in IA. The lawn mower is ready to go as soon as the snow melts.
  9. SCompRacer
    No need for you to share any of that snew with us Doug.
  10. SCompRacer
    Where is Jay? Isn't school out yet?