Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store

Rockford Audio Society

1. ALL212
    The teasing is over. DQ-10 rebuild is complete - at least stage one.
    I used car undercoat to give it a nice flat black finish, mogami wire all about and Sonic Cap gen1 caps. Best I've heard yet!

2. SCompRacer
    Those are some of the nicest I've seen. Love them bases! Some folks say the gen 1's are strident but I don't think so. One mans detail..... High marks!
  3. SCompRacer
    Anyone here need a Denon DVD 2910 manual? This is a factory manual, not a downloaded and printed one. If not I'll offer it out there.
  4. daboyz
    Rich - I've got a 2910. I don't think I have the manual.

Has anyone ever heard of tha AMC amp in my amp wanted ad? He wants $400 plus ship
  5. SCompRacer
    Just say the word and it is yours. I dunno about AMC amps. I'd search at diyaudio or google for AMC at diyaudio.
  6. heiney9
    Saturday might be iffy for me now. I'm having home A/C problems, compressor fan motor is frozen solid. New part on the way and I might need Saturday to install it since it's going to be in the 90's. I'll keep you posted.
  7. SCompRacer
    Well that sucks! I had to pull mine out and lube it last month as it started making noise. It's a four speed! Gotta buy a spare so I can choose where and who to pay instead of ben dover.
  8. agfrost
    Just back from Scout camp with Zachary--I'm a go for Saturday. LOL @ Dave, I accused Rich of assigning HW over a text message earlier today.
  9. heiney9
    Rich, in my haste on Monday I had the A/C guys here. You know what the effer wanted for a new condenser fan motor? $357!!!! for a universal fit plus $90 to install. I bought an OEM motor on-line and had 1 day express shipping for $190 and $46 of that was Express Mail fees!!! I need it done since it's going to be HOT, HOT, HOT this weekend. As a consolation my upstairs which is essentially a nice built out attic space gets really hot so I have a window unit to help out. So atleast I can sleep comfortably.
  10. SCompRacer
    Dave, I accused Rich of assigning HW over a text message earlier today.

Maybe thats why the new guys are dropping out! I think it makes it more fun! I told them it was optional but they might be made fun of.

You know what the effer wanted for a new condenser fan motor?

Similar experience here. I said I just wanted a price for a motor, not you installing it. He said that is just for the motor...lol