Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801
I worked on the amp for a friend of mine and I think it turned out well. I had to purchase the schematics from a guy in Canada and they came without any of the values listed. As I went through the amp I notated whatever part values I could determine. I ended up replacing all the important resistors with Dale MF and the coupling caps with MIT MTX series. I eliminated the speaker protection fuses and ran new coaxial cable from input RCA to the PCB. I removed the AC transformer and painted it as well as the main cover. I replaced the RCA and speaker binding posts with Vampire's best. I had to replace the tubes and set all the DC offsets, etc.