Need Help: Amplifier and Subwoofer matching
i am entry level guy in car audio. please help me figure out the right subwoofer and amplifiers for a hatchback car
i have POLK AUDIO DB651 coaxial speakers for the 4 car doors (60W RMS / 180W Peak power - each; 4 ohm)
please let me know how to match subwoofers for the 4 speakers in terms of
- RMS Power (Peak Output power)
- impedence (2 ohm or 4 ohm, because my door speakers are 4 ohms)
- size 8", 10" or 12" diameter
- single voice coil or dual voice coil
- brand/model recommendations
also let me know whether i need to get 5 channel (or 4 channel + monoblock) to power the entire system.
when matching PER CHANNEL amplifier RMS power should it be low or high compared to the individual speakers and subwoofer.
please clarify these doubts for me, with some recommendations ( brand/models).