Bi Amp rookie
Let me see if I have this whole bi amp thing down.
I am bi amping my rti12's with an Adcom gfa 545
for the highs and an Adcom gfa 555 for the woofers.
1. Y connectors from the pre outs of the Onkyo 805.
2. 1 set of RCA cables going to each amp.
3. Take the metal piece off the binding posts on the
4. Speaker wire from the 555 to the bottom posts on
5. Speaker wire from the 545 to the top posts on the speakers.
Am I missing anything?
nope sound right just remember remove those clips from the posts or you will cause a short