Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Default What should I get for lunch?

I'm thinking Primo's just so I have an excuse to take a long walk.
    You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!

Member Sales Rating: (40)

I don't know. I'm craving a REALLY good Gyro sammich.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.

Member Sales Rating: (18)

Funny, I just asked my co-worker the same thing. I'm just not craving anything right now.
    HT- HK 335, Rotel 1075, Miova PC, AQ Indigo Speaker Cable, XLO Jumpers, AQ Diamondback ICs, AQ HDMI x2, AQ Component, Signal Cable Analog II ICs, Signal Cable Digcoax, Signal Cable Toslink, Rti8, Csi5, Rti6, Energy s10.2, Panny 42" Plasma, PS3, Harmony 1100 and Harmony PS3 Adapter, LG dvdp(for the kids), Monster 3600MKII all on a dedicated circuit.

Member Sales Rating: (16)

I really love a good hot pastrami sandwich piled high with meat and slathered with the works of spicy mustard, lettuce, onion, tomato, melted swiss or provolone, on rye....yes...you should get that...:D

H9: If you don't trust what you are hearing, then maybe you need to be less invested in a hobby which all the pleasure comes from listening to music.

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Quote Originally Posted by RuSsMaN View Post
    I don't know. I'm craving a REALLY good Gyro sammich.
    Plus 1 on this... maybe one of Keiko's slices of pie can deliver it for you.:D;)

There is a new greek place I will be heading to in a few minutes
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Tracy View Post
    I really love a good hot pastrami sandwich piled high with meat and slathered with the works of spicy mustard, lettuce, onion, tomato, melted swiss or provolone, on rye....yes...you should get that...:D
    I was thinkin' "Pastrami and Things" in the SEPTA building on the other side of City Hall. Haven't been there in a while and they'll do it up any way you want it. But, it's a short walk and most of it I can do underground to avoid getting run over on the City Hall circle and Broad Street.

I was thinking of a Tikka sandwich from an Indian place.
    HT- HK 335, Rotel 1075, Miova PC, AQ Indigo Speaker Cable, XLO Jumpers, AQ Diamondback ICs, AQ HDMI x2, AQ Component, Signal Cable Analog II ICs, Signal Cable Digcoax, Signal Cable Toslink, Rti8, Csi5, Rti6, Energy s10.2, Panny 42" Plasma, PS3, Harmony 1100 and Harmony PS3 Adapter, LG dvdp(for the kids), Monster 3600MKII all on a dedicated circuit.

Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (14)

Get a Sicilian with extra onions and long hots!

Quote Originally Posted by hearingimpared View Post
    Get a Sicilian with extra onions and long hots!
    Oh, no, after yesterday's gymnastics my stomach was doing for reasons I have yet to determine, spicy is off the menu for a few days!

I was thinking a Chicken Suprimo. Chicken Cutlet, Fresh Mozzarella and Roasted Red Peppers.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow View Post
    I was thinking of a Tikka sandwich from an Indian place.
    What the hell is that?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jstas View Post
    Oh, no, after yesterday's gymnastics my stomach was doing for reasons I have yet to determine, spicy is off the menu for a few days!

I was thinking a Chicken Suprimo. Chicken Cutlet, Fresh Mozzarella and Roasted Red Peppers.
    Yum, but that's not going to help your stomach either! Maybe you should go for something a little less acidy like turkey and provolone or something of that nature on their menu. BTW What a menu they have!

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Jeez you guys are making me hungry and I don't get lunch for 3 more hours.... thinking a nice chicken pesto sandwhich from a local place called Whichwich
    HT - game room
    Yamaha RX V665 - AVR, Polk Monitor 60's,(HT), Polk Monitor 40's, Polk CS 1, Polk PSW 505, Samsung PN50B550 - 50" Plasma, PS3, Wii

2ch - spare bedroom
    Squeezebox Touch->AQ Alpha Snake->Music Hall A15.2->Ascend Acoustics Sierra-1
    Yamaha S1800(SACD),Technics SL-QD33(TT)
    Head-fi - Sennheiser HD 280, Audio Technica ATH-AD700, B&W P5, Sennheiser HD 650
    Lenovo Laptop-> Dragonfly USB DAC/amp
    Server-QNAP TS110

Banned

I'm getting ready to eat a deer meatloaf sammich with wasabe sauce and cheese on whole wheat. Yum!

I'm thinking Primo's just so I have an excuse to take a long walk.
    I was thinking Primos too today. Which one do you go to? We are near the one on 11th st.

Possibly a Turkey Diablo here...mmmm.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zeros View Post
    I was thinking Primos too today. Which one do you go to? We are near the one on 11th st.

The best one is the original on Ritner & Colorado sts. It's between 15th & 16th sts.

Member Sales Rating: (2)

What should I get for lunch?
    Ramen noodles and saltines.

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Erberts-n-Gerberts sammich sounds awesome, maybe a Boney Billy or a Girf with sprouts and lots of meat! Just in time before the Players Championship starts.
    Most of them only hear how loud it sounds, and the rest of us hear everything else -

The best one is the original on Ritner & Colorado sts. It's between 15th & 16th sts.
    Yeah, the one on 11th is lacking honestly. The one in Clayomnt, DE is pretty good too.

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Demiurge View Post
    C'mon its your B-day have something a little better than this! Although my kid loves that Ramen crap.
    Most of them only hear how loud it sounds, and the rest of us hear everything else -

What the hell is that?
    Picture tandoori chicken chunks with fresh lettuce and tikka masala sauce wrapped in a fresh hot piece of Naan bread!

eating it as I type this

Old Polk
    Member Sales Rating: (10)

A Nehi grape soda and a pack of Nabs.

• Innersound Eros MK III hybrid ESL - Innersound Bass/Active Crossover amp - Sanders Sound ESL amp
    • SVS PB12-Ultra/2 sub
    • PS Audio GCP-200 preamp w/external PS
    • Bluenote Bellavista table w/Sig.5 arm and Dynavector 20-x - The Clamp - PS Audio GCPH
    • Wadia 301 CD transport - Schiit Gungnir DAC
    • MIT Shotgun S1 IC's and speaker cables
    • PS Audio P3 Power Plant
    • Panasonic 58" plasma - Denon 3805 - PS Audio GCA-250 - Revel Ultima Gems and LE1/Sub15

Would you like some lunch with your salt? ;)

Would you like some lunch with your salt? ;)
    Oh, I won't be eating that. It's my super awesome suggestion to the undecided. ;)

Yum, but that's not going to help your stomach either! Maybe you should go for something a little less acidy like turkey and provolone or something of that nature on their menu. BTW What a menu they have!
    Nah, it'll be fine. The mozzarella is loaded with calcium. It's the same as cramming a handful of TUMS down your gullet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeros View Post

I go to the Rittenhouse Square one. I work at 15th and market so the 11th street one might be closer but the R.S. one has a couple of really cute girls behind the counter! If I crack a joke and get them to smile, it'll brighten the whole week!

Picture tandoori chicken chunks with fresh lettuce and tikka masala sauce wrapped in a fresh hot piece of Naan bread!

eating it as I type this
    That actually sounds pretty good!

Member Sales Rating: (31)

I was going to mention Thai, but Willow's suggestion seems to be the best so far. I eat Naan bread on a regular basis, usually for home made pizza or sometimes toasted with a little butter.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    I was going to mention Thai, but Willow's suggestion seems to be the best so far. I eat Naan bread on a regular basis, usually for home made pizza or sometimes toasted with a little butter.
    It is good, if you can find a place that makes it, buy one enjoy...thank me later! BTW it's not spicy for those who can't do spices

I like Indian food, but those damn seeds they put in just about everything make me steer clear. :(

Thai food is where it's at. Bangkok Hot!

I like Indian food, but those damn seeds they put in just about everything make me steer clear. :(

Thai food is where it's at. Bangkok Hot!
    there are no seeds in this

Member Sales Rating: (40)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMDPicker View Post
    A Nehi grape soda and a pack of Nabs.

Make it a sixer! Now I'm thirsty as all get out. I was thinking rootbeer when I opened this thread again, but man, grape would hit the spot.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.

Member Sales Rating: (55)

Nehi Grape is good, and I already hit the Primo's on Rte.38 for a Primo size ham & cheese. It's almost naptime.

Thread Information