Trying to decide on what to upgrade front speakers to. On advice from others, I decided to pass up the offer on the newegg monitor 70s a few days ago and instead purchased a used pioneer 1018 receiver 130wpc x 7 with preouts instead. Right now I have r50s as my fronts. I have someone in line to buy them at 100 dollars for the pair. Should I go ahead at get rid of them and by a set of the monitor 60s at newegg, curently with a promo code I can get the cherrys for 109 a piece, or should I wait till another deal comes along for the monitor 70s are maybe a higher line of the polk floorstanding? Even if I do wait for something other than the 60s, should I go ahead and unload these r50s, only a year old, now anyway? Not too many bites on them so my fear is if I wait to unload them, then maybe no takeers. Any advice would help. Thanks.