Well, not quite...
Recently, in this thread (http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102110) I installed more dedicated circuits for the audio gear direct to a 50A subpanel.
The following circuits power the gear:
1. 20A w/AFCI breaker for audio components
2. 20A w/AFCI breaker for the video components
3. 15A w/AFCI breaker (spare)
4. 15A dedicated circuit for the subwoofer
5. 15A dedicated circuit for the gaming consoles
6. 15A dedicated circuit for the projector
7. 15A dedicated circuit for the Onkyo and amp
8. 30A 230V for the Friedrich air conditioner
Without changing ANY of the power cords, the largest difference I heard was in the sub - it was much more powerful, accurate, and hit harder. I had to reduce the gain on the back of the sub to make it 0db when playing the test tones compared to the front speakers. Also, I didn't hear the usual slight pop/hum when turning on the lights in the room, which I used to have before.
So what do you think I will experience when I start changing power cords?