I am curently looking at purchasing 2 12" and a set of 6.5 Components from Polk Momo I have a couple of questions:
1. I would be purchasing my subs from www.thezeb.com does still include your warranty if I order from there?
2. What about from Ebay, when they say they have never before been opened will it incluse warranty?
3. I dont really care how hard my subs 'thump' but am more concerned with the sound, I want clear, crisp, sound, will this combo do that?
4. What amp would you recommened for these?
5. I would bve interested in making my own box, but if, I'm not able to is there any companies that will do this for me.
and last Question.....
6. The headunit which I am looking towards purchasing is the Pioneer fh-p8800, and I believe it has 3 preouts (front, rear, subs) but other places said it only has 2 (front/rear, or front/subs) with 2 would that be a hindrance?
I realize this is alot of stuff to ask, but I jsut want to make sure of a couple of things before I purchase.
Thank you for your time.