Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Member Sales Rating: (20)

The Oppo 105 is hard to beat at it's price, especially given all the features it has. Even if you throw out all the blu ray and video support, I don't think you'll find a better DAC, CD, and SACD player setup at the $1200 price.
    Main HT
    Magnepan 1.6QR fronts, POlk R15 surrounds, Pioneer SC-25, Parasound Halo A23, Oppo BDP-105, Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Bedroom System
    Polk Blackstone TL3, Polk PSWi225 Wireless Sub, HK 3490 Integrated, Oppo BDP-103, Sharp Aquos 32" TV, Apple TV

Office Rig
    27" iMac w/Amarra, AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, Focal XS Book, Schiit Valhalla, Cypher Labs Theorem 720, Philips Fidelio X1, Sennheiser HD600, HiFiMan HE-500, B&W P7, LG 47LM7600, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Who needs a sound source?...having an ultimate system has nothing to do with actually listening to musics...Everyone knows its really about having more expensive stuff compare the other members. Shame on you.

Years ago I worked with a guy that also had a Harley. One day he made a comment that sounded something like this: I hate riding this bike because when I do it means I need to clean it.
    Last edited by Sprags; 06-28-2013 at 02:04 AM.

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Whatever you are smoking, stop.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprags View Post
    Who needs a sound source?...having an ultimate system has nothing to do with actually listening to musics...Everyone knows its really about having more expensive stuff compare the other members. Shame on you.

Wow.....now there's one for the record books. Move over T-unit.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Well, it's been another year again. I still have the same system - no extra spending money. The LSI's continued to break in. The harsh highs continued to mellow and the soundstage continued to get more detailed and three dimensional. I can still tell that they could use more power. They don't come to life until you turn them up a bit.
    2 CH
    Parasound 2100 preamp
    Polk Lsi15s