Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 188
  1. #91

    Member Sales Rating: (8)

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At a comfortable distance.... gaining perspective
    Posts
    5,707

    Default

    Or.....on second thought, Glen will take Merle out in a dramatic way.

  2. #92

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    I'M BANNED,I'M NATIONWIDE
    Posts
    2,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gdb View Post
    Or.....on second thought, Glen will take Merle out in a dramatic way.
    Yep,Merle will probably try and get some Maggie pie and Glen will shred his arse.

  3. #93

    Member Sales Rating: (3)

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Baltimore
    Posts
    3,976

    Default

    Let's not forget Michonne and her run in's with Merle. They had quite a fight in the woods several episodes back. A quick swing of that kitana sword and bye bye Merle! He's got alot of pissed off people at that jail to deal with.

    Oh, I was also yelling at the TV for someone to SHOOT STRAIGHT!!! Ya got an AR15 with a scope...WTF!!! Have Carl fire some shots to distract the guy on the tower...then peek out with crosshairs on your target...BOOM...HEADSHOT!
    I'm not saying she's a slut, but if her vagina had a password...it would be password.

  4. #94

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    I'M BANNED,I'M NATIONWIDE
    Posts
    2,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strong Bad View Post
    Let's not forget Michonne and her run in's with Merle. They had quite a fight in the woods several episodes back. A quick swing of that kitana sword and bye bye Merle! He's got alot of pissed off people at that jail to deal with.

    Oh, I was also yelling at the TV for someone to SHOOT STRAIGHT!!! Ya got an AR15 with a scope...WTF!!! Have Carl fire some shots to distract the guy on the tower...then peek out with crosshairs on your target...BOOM...HEADSHOT!
    Heck Carl is probably a better shot than most of them.
    Good point about Michonne.It would be easier on Daryll if she takes him out and not Glen also

  5. #95

    Member Sales Rating: (31)

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    14,790

    Default

    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

  6. #96

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    metuchen NJ
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Love the way the pace seems sleepy and then the story hits you with a right cross. Makes me glad i don't read spoilers anymore.

  7. #97

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    6,403

    Default

    Andrea should have finished him. Enjoyed Tom Waits in the soundtrack.

  8. #98

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Posts
    7,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avelanchefan View Post

    When Lori died most people were relieved, they hated her. What about Shane? People were calling for his head since season one, and were happy to see him gone. Look at this thread.....we have moved our hatred of the characters to Rick now, would anyone miss Andrea if some random walker took her out? I think Darryl is the only one that you would see a strong reaction too if he died. For some reason people can connect with him. Who here was upset when he left the group to rejoin his brother? I know I was. So what I am getting at is this show continues huge ratings despite killing off people all the time. And this show can get away with it because we ultimately want to see it. And this show now competes with the likes of American Idol, something that a lot of people thought would be untouchable.

    http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/...atings-record/
    If they kill Maggie - I'm not watching the show anymore....haha

    I actually don't understand the sudden hatred for Rick. Give the dude a break. He's in a zombie apocalypse with a new born and a recently deceased wife. If they killed him off, I'd be tempted to stop watching.

    Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    Andrea should have finished him.
    Did anyone actually think she would?
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it

  9. #99

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Sahuarita, Arizona
    Posts
    2,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by exalted512 View Post
    If they kill Maggie - I'm not watching the show anymore....haha

    I actually don't understand the sudden hatred for Rick. Give the dude a break. He's in a zombie apocalypse with a new born and a recently deceased wife. If they killed him off, I'd be tempted to stop watching.


    Did anyone actually think she would?
    -Cody
    I don't hate Rick.....I think its just when anyone starts acting crazy people get sick of it. I actually miss T-Dog....his quietness is missing, except for his one line a show....."T-Dog sees a hoard of Zombies coming.....T-Dog says "Aww Hell NO!!" Literally felt that way every episode.

    I actually like the way the show moved the last two episodes. Very chaotic, yet you are seeing people having to suck up their raw emotions (Glenn) for the survival of their lives.
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png

  10. #100

    Member Sales Rating: (8)

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At a comfortable distance.... gaining perspective
    Posts
    5,707

    Default

    Wow, no comments on last night's happenings ? The guy is still alive, sword chick speaks, Carl is sentimental !?!? Landmark episode, IMO !

  11. #101

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    6,403

    Default

    Some clever booby traps. Maybe Rick should take some lessons and learn something. Kinda rough on the stranger too.

  12. #102

    Member Sales Rating: (8)

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At a comfortable distance.... gaining perspective
    Posts
    5,707

    Default

    Sucked bein' that backpacker guy !!

  13. #103

    Member Sales Rating: (2)

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Triangle area of NC
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gdb View Post
    Sucked bein' that backpacker guy !!
    Ain't that the truth!

  14. #104

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    6,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gdb View Post
    Sucked bein' that backpacker guy !!
    Liked the way they stopped for the pack at the end. Waste not, want not. Also would have grabbed more guns.

  15. #105

    Member Sales Rating: (11)

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    So, would you predict a huge shootout in the season finale?

  16. #106

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Sahuarita, Arizona
    Posts
    2,410

    Default

    By far the best episode since Sophia walked out of the barn. There were so many hidden messages and meanings in this episode, and it clearly spoke volumes. Rick, Michonne, and Carl have all upped the anti, and it clearly started when they passed the hitchhiker. You could see them all processing the negatives and positives of stopping or driving, yet without even a word spoken or even a token glance they kept moving like he was not even there. It's been slowly creeping in, but we have now become witnesses to the new rules of zombie america.....no one is ever to be trusted again.

    Not going to go into the whole surprise of the episode, but again we see how people are turning out, and Michonne speaks it oh so elegantly when Rick decides to stick around and talk. He is telling her his friend needs his help, and how he needs to explain it all, and she is looking around observing a mad man's lair, and basically tells Rick..."I dont care what he is or who he is....but I do know that this man you claim to be a friend of is clearly dangerous."

    I could go on and on about the Carl and Michonne scenes, not going to get in depth, but finally we have witnessed the outing of a great character. Looking forward to seeing Michonne grow into her role.....despite her poor choice in Art Deco. But the final words spoken in this episode were so meaningful, Michonne telling Rick its ok to be a little crazy in this new world is not a bad thing.

    Again...land mark episode, one that I think will stand the test of time when we look back at this series over the years to come.
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png

  17. #107

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Agreed, it was an awesome episode and I wonder if that town becomes their home. With Morgan (is that his name) "clearing" the area perhaps they can make a safe village there.

  18. #108

    Member Sales Rating: (8)

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sunny South Florida
    Posts
    3,044

    Default

    i want to see how sword -lady got in and out of the diner

  19. #109

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Ok, so this is kind of a strange question but I'm confused by the family picture. Carl looked at the map and realized that his house was burnd out and presumably he thought of getting the picture at the cafe at that point. But, in the first season Rick made a big deal of the fact that all of the family photos were removed from their house. He took that as a sign that his wife was still alive. She took the photos as she was leaving. I think she confirmed that in a later episode. So...if the photos were gone, shouldn't Carl have remembered that they weren't at the house anyway?

  20. #110

    Member Sales Rating: (3)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,181

    Default

    +1 adb3a, the pics were gone when Rick went to his house in that first episode. Not sure if somehow along the way since that first episode that the pics were lost or had to be left behind after fleeing the farm??? Does anyone else wonder why the trio didn't grab alot more guns and ammo( I thought I saw a couple of boxes of grenades) in Morgan's upstairs room?
    Last edited by Polkie2009; 03-05-2013 at 06:41 PM.

  21. #111

    Member Sales Rating: (8)

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At a comfortable distance.... gaining perspective
    Posts
    5,707

    Default

    The taking of a less than a full load of weapons just throws the door open for subsequent trips back to Morgan and his armory. Yeah, I'd have hauled everything outa there the first time, at the very least, all the ammo that fit my group's weapons.Especially those much hated high capacity magazines !!!!

  22. #112

    Member Sales Rating: (2)

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Triangle area of NC
    Posts
    289

    Default

    I try not to overanalyze the show because there are so many things that if you think about too much you realize are just stupid but I don't understand how they ended back in the same town Rick was from and apparently it is close to the prison and to the town occupied by the governor. I enjoy the show so I don't dive too deep in search of answers to some the WTF moments.

  23. #113

    Member Sales Rating: (8)

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At a comfortable distance.... gaining perspective
    Posts
    5,707

    Default

    Looks a LOT like Night of the Living Dead in glorious black and white ! Andrea just lost her sis, pulled her piece on Rick !!!

  24. #114

    Member Sales Rating: (8)

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At a comfortable distance.... gaining perspective
    Posts
    5,707

    Default

    Some fb humor............

    Name:  Poke joke.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  9.4 KB

  25. #115

    Member Sales Rating: (3)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,181

    Default

    Anybody ever notice the acoustic diffusor on the wall inthe background set of "the Talking Dead" ?

  26. #116

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,170

    Default

    I agree with your summary..
    Who would have thought a zombie TV series would be one of the most watched shows on the Tele..
    I was hoping Morgan would have came to his senses and helped Rick, maybe a later episode perhaps when all looks lost in he comes.


    Quote Originally Posted by avelanchefan View Post
    By far the best episode since Sophia walked out of the barn. There were so many hidden messages and meanings in this episode, and it clearly spoke volumes. Rick, Michonne, and Carl have all upped the anti, and it clearly started when they passed the hitchhiker. You could see them all processing the negatives and positives of stopping or driving, yet without even a word spoken or even a token glance they kept moving like he was not even there. It's been slowly creeping in, but we have now become witnesses to the new rules of zombie america.....no one is ever to be trusted again.

    Not going to go into the whole surprise of the episode, but again we see how people are turning out, and Michonne speaks it oh so elegantly when Rick decides to stick around and talk. He is telling her his friend needs his help, and how he needs to explain it all, and she is looking around observing a mad man's lair, and basically tells Rick..."I dont care what he is or who he is....but I do know that this man you claim to be a friend of is clearly dangerous."

    I could go on and on about the Carl and Michonne scenes, not going to get in depth, but finally we have witnessed the outing of a great character. Looking forward to seeing Michonne grow into her role.....despite her poor choice in Art Deco. But the final words spoken in this episode were so meaningful, Michonne telling Rick its ok to be a little crazy in this new world is not a bad thing.

    Again...land mark episode, one that I think will stand the test of time when we look back at this series over the years to come.

  27. #117

    Member Sales Rating: (24)

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Posts
    2,427

    Default

    Great episode last night. Only 3 more episodes left in this season. Sets it up to be a great finish. Lots of ways this could go.......

  28. #118

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Sahuarita, Arizona
    Posts
    2,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn474 View Post
    Great episode last night. Only 3 more episodes left in this season. Sets it up to be a great finish. Lots of ways this could go.......
    Agreed...people are calling these last two episodes were boring...I disagree, they are telling a story and doing it the right way. They can't be running and gunning for 20 episodes. These last three episodes are going to be great....I am afraid they may have given away a spoiler in the previews over the last three weeks. I am hoping they did not.

    And I loved how Rick did not throw Michonne under the bus.
    Sean
    XboxLive--->avelanchefan
    PSN---->Floppa
    http://card.mygamercard.net/avelanchefan.png

  29. #119

    Member Sales Rating: (24)

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Posts
    2,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by avelanchefan View Post
    Agreed...people are calling these last two episodes were boring...I disagree, they are telling a story and doing it the right way. They can't be running and gunning for 20 episodes. These last three episodes are going to be great....I am afraid they may have given away a spoiler in the previews over the last three weeks. I am hoping they did not.

    And I loved how Rick did not throw Michonne under the bus.
    I agree man. The moral dilemma is one that really shines through in the series. In The midst of a zombie apocalypse it would be pretty easy it seems to just cut bait and give her up. And its happened so many other times throughout the seasons. Thts why i like glenn's character so much - wears his heart on his sleeve and maggies father is a good man who brings a level head to every situation. I almost preferred that there was bery little killing last night - in fact my wife and i were talking that the walkers that got killed during the episode seemed so artificially placed there. It just seemed like the writers needed to satisfy that aspect in one way or another.

  30. #120

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    129

    Default

    The last 3 episodes were not as good as the rest of the series.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 11:03 AM
  2. Help name my walking team!
    By Mazeroth in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 05:18 PM
  3. i feel like walking death
    By nadams in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 09:43 AM
  4. Walking Tall...
    By Grimster74 in forum Music & Movies
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-24-2004, 11:52 AM
  5. Walking equipment
    By weavercr in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2002, 04:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts