Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    5,571

    Default What I've decided...

    is that all babies need to come with a warning system. Feed me, change me, hold me a different way.... My favorite would be a "THIS IS MY S**T HOUR.... get the car ready". Having an infant gives new meaning to the term "frustration". I love every minute (truly).

    Last night was simply spectacular. I had to deal with a screaming baby, an overly-emotional crying wife, and a broken down car all at the same time. I really felt the love from the guy above :p


    Its just a 3 week old dad venting. Carry on.

  2. #2

    Member Sales Rating: (2)

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Toledo, OH
    Posts
    883

    Default

    And it only gets better my friend.

  3. #3

    Member Sales Rating: (2)

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson Az
    Posts
    2,086

    Default

    Wait until next year (or so it will seem) when that baby turns 18.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.

  4. #4

    Member Sales Rating: (12)

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bethlehem, PA
    Posts
    1,875

    Default

    Hey, I'm in the midst of the terrible two's, and it's the most stressful time of my life. I feel for you though...I have a memory of my first truly frustrating baby moment :)

    Enjoy parenthood!

    James
    2 Channel/HT:
    Sony SS-M9 P's (ES version)
    Sony SS-M1CN Center Channel
    Polk RT800 Surround Speakers
    Odyssey Stratos Dual Mono Amplifiers
    TAD 150 Signature Tube Preamp
    Harman Kardon HK354
    Sony SACD Player

  5. #5

    Member Sales Rating: (2)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    two eleven fifty-seven
    Posts
    3,382

    Default

    And, just think - I'd do it all over again. Mine are 18, 18, 17, 15, 14, and 13 now. :D

    (3 are mine and 3 are hers) :p

    It's a wonderful journey - enjoy the ride! :)
    7.1 - polk RTi10 x 3 (LCR) : FXi3 x 2 : RTi4 x 4 : MFW-15 (RIP): Yamaha Aventage RX-A1000 : Adcom GFA-7500 : PS3 : Squeezebox Touch : DIRECTV : Panasonic PT-AX200U PJ @120"
    5.1 - Definitive Technology ProMonitor 800 x 4 : ProCenter 1000 : Klipsch Sub-10 : Onkyo TX-SR575 : DIRECTV HR22 DVR : LG 50PQ30 HDTV
    Garage Duty - polk Monitor 10s : Pioneer A-717 Integrated Amp : Squeezebox Classic

  6. #6

    Member Sales Rating: (24)

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SoCal (760/619/661)
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    hang in there man. it will get better. be thankful you dont have 3 girls like this guy
    mole'

  7. #7

    Member Sales Rating: (24)

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SoCal (760/619/661)
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mdaudioguy View Post
    And, just think - I'd do it all over again. Mine are 18, 18, 17, 15, 14, and 13 now. :D

    (3 are mine and 3 are hers) :p
    talk about the Brady bunch.
    mole'

  8. #8

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mole' View Post
    talk about the Brady bunch.
    For sure. Either that, or you could start a family basketball team. You've got the starting five and a 6th man to boot :D

  9. #9

    Member Sales Rating: (2)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    two eleven fifty-seven
    Posts
    3,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mole' View Post
    talk about the Brady bunch.
    Oh yeah, heard that before... they actually used to sing the theme song when they were younger!

    Quote Originally Posted by Romo View Post
    For sure. Either that, or you could start a family basketball team. You've got the starting five and a 6th man to boot :D
    Oh, and they all are ballers. We've had some mean games of 4 on 4! :)

  10. #10

    Member Sales Rating: (2)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    two eleven fifty-seven
    Posts
    3,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DSkip View Post
    is that all babies need to come with a warning system. Feed me, change me, hold me a different way.... My favorite would be a "THIS IS MY S**T HOUR.... get the car ready". Having an infant gives new meaning to the term "frustration". I love every minute (truly).

    Last night was simply spectacular. I had to deal with a screaming baby, an overly-emotional crying wife, and a broken down car all at the same time. I really felt the love from the guy above :p


    Its just a 3 week old dad venting. Carry on.
    When my middle one (a girl) was an infant, there were nights when a car ride was the only thing that saved my sanity. She'd fall asleep within minutes. Don't know what I'd have done if it broke down! Hang in there! My favorite piece of advice is that everything you go through is usually just a phase. Of course, as soon as one phase ends, another usually begins. ;)

  11. #11

    Member Sales Rating: (1)

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    16,039

    Default

    I love watching a bunch of trainee's bitch.....makes me love being over 50 with grandkids you can spoil and send home at the end of the day.:p:)

  12. #12

    Member Sales Rating: (8)

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    I love watching a bunch of trainee's bitch.....makes me love being over 50 with grandkids you can spoil and send home at the end of the day.:p:)
    Bravo!!

    Gordon
    2 Channel -
    Martin Logan Spire, 2 JL Audio F112 subs
    McIntosh C1000 Controller with Tube pre amp, 2 MC501 amplifiers, MD1K Transport & DAC, MR-88 Tuner
    WireWorld Eclipse 6.0 speaker wire and jumpers, Eclipse 5^2 Squared Balanced IC's. Silver Eclipse PCs (5)
    Symposium Rollerblocks 2+ (16)Black Diamond Racing Mk 3 pits (8)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Well its been decided!
    By raidersrule76 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 08:34 AM
  2. Ive decided
    By spwuinmk67 in forum Car Audio & Electronics
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 04-06-2005, 08:24 PM
  3. i have just decided on my next car
    By goingganzo in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-08-2004, 04:37 PM
  4. I've decided.
    By burdette in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2002, 12:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts