Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Default PSW10 not working

Hi Polkies,

I'm having problem with my PSW10 sub which suddenly stopped working. I tried connecting the left/right RCA cables directly from my DVD to the left/right connectors on the sub and played a CD. Turned up the volume a little bit but no sound came out from the sub. Then, I tried testing the cable. I removed the two RCA cables that I previously connected. Connected the sub cable to the left input on the sub and connect the other end to the left output on the DVD player and began playing a CD. Turned up the volume a little bit but still no sound came out from the sub. Now, I don't know if there is a problem with sub or just the cable. Please help!!! Thanks. Bolelet1

Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by bolelet1 View Post
    hi polkies,

i'm having problem with my psw10 sub which suddenly stopped working. I tried connecting the left/right rca cables directly from my dvd to the left/right connectors on the sub and played a cd. Turned up the volume a little bit but no sound came out from the sub. Then, i tried testing the cable. I removed the two rca cables that i previously connected. Connected the sub cable to the left input on the sub and connect the other end to the left output on the dvd player and began playing a cd. Turned up the volume a little bit but still no sound came out from the sub. Now, i don't know if there is a problem with sub or just the cable. Please help!!! Thanks. Bolelet1
    fuses?

Member Sales Rating: (1)

I have not done this so I am not sure where to look for the fuses. If you can guide me, I would appreciate it very much.

Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by bolelet1 View Post
    I have not done this so I am not sure where to look for the fuses. If you can guide me, I would appreciate it very much.
    Remove the plate amp (perimeter screws) and you will see the fuse. If its blown replace with the same type.

Thread Information