Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Member Sales Rating: (0)

anybody have some DX / EX III / or even pioneer 6x9's laying around they dont want anymore?? i'm accepting donations.
    "With your own attitude it is hard to survive here... But who gives a damn, we are here to change the world, and we dont need a password for that."
    - Anurag

Member Sales Rating: (27)

How, no wait --- Why...Did you *cook* a speaker? ;)
    You gotta love it, sitting there jammin - CRACKLE, GARGLE, POP, KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    www.Vr3Mods.com ///// www.Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro

Default Re: Re: Please kep it civil

Originally posted by Josh
    Please don't say that anymore. We thank you.
    lmao...hasnt worked yet either...people from the home audio(no not all, just some)forum come over to the car audio and mess up the whole damn forum...this started out as a really good post...i wish justin would come in here and delete all the others(including this one)...maybe itll all go away...probably not...but ooo well
    -Cody

dude it didnt' do any of that...

all of a sudden i just started to hear this rubbing, then scratching, then just ass-y sound everytime the bass hit -- so i started balancing off, fading off, and dialing back and forth till i pinpointed it to be the rear driver side speaker... pulled the plug on that speaker, rest of the system sound perfectly fine, the way i want it to.

but it just crapped the bed on me... i think they were crossed over too low -- they're running free air in the back deckand i think anything under 100hz is too low to X them at before they start bustin up. stupid ass cheap speakers... i could run DX9's at 60 hz free air in a door as long as i didn't break 50 watts rms -- and the Xtant amp i'm running is 50x4 regulated power. this is what i get for buying something ive never used before. the only thing i'm happy with is the 3.5's -- they do make a damn good 3.5" ... the little 8" subs from PG aren't too shabby either, but they coudl be better -- then again they were 39 bucks on closeout -- cant go wrong there. i just gotta get this damn coax fixed... and sounddomain is gonna give me a nightmare of a time - they always do -- jerks.

from the looks of it, i honestly didn't think it was too well built of a speaker... i mean honestly it SOUNDS nice up to a certain amount of power but the build quality looks like its got much to be envious of.

friggin overseas crap.
    "With your own attitude it is hard to survive here... But who gives a damn, we are here to change the world, and we dont need a password for that."
    - Anurag

Member Sales Rating: (27)

Default Re: Re: Re: Please kep it civil

Originally posted by sntnsupermen131
    lmao...hasnt worked yet either...people from the home audio(no not all, just some)forum come over to the car audio and mess up the whole damn forum
    -Cody
    Eh, Would I be one of them? lol - hope not.

PBD - Maybe it was constructed by Tonka?? I hate it when I blow woofers. They cost money, and not to mention until you turn them off it sounds ella bad! lol! Ah well, you get what you pay for...The car speakers in my mom's car is like that. The right side speakers turn off occasionally and you have to toggle the bass/treble ---- Fade left/right buttons to get them to turn back on. But my sister believes in blaring sound out of 2 speakers on one side. The left door speaker crackles on low notes. The left back speaker has a disconnected wizzer tweeter and a also crackles on low notes. Quite funny to listen to really.
    Last edited by VR3; 07-10-2003 at 07:06 PM.
    www.Vr3Mods.com ///// www.Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro

i realize u get what u pay for but MB Quart isn't cheap ****... its actually considered a bit of a step up from your best buy / circuit city stuff... but the damn build quality doesnt' seem to back up that 'reputation'... it reminds me of JL for christ sake. argh.. i mean they sound good -- just dont last long... oh well... i think cody's bad luck is rubbin off on me... you 'bastid'!!! :)
    - Anurag

Thread Information