I had a rattling in a ribbon. Wasn't sure what it was. Sounded like something bouncing around. So I took the cover off and sure enough, chunks of magnet bouncing around. I cleaned the pieces out and started reassembling. As I'm reassembling, I hear a CLACK and my hand get pinched.
I turn the cover over and sure enough, one of the magnets decides to get up close and personal with an adjacent magnet. It knocked both of them loose. Thankfully, the magnet was not near the ribbon when it happened so there doesn't seem to be any damage.
I should be able to glue these back on and go to town. I'm not sure what glue to use though. Stock stuff looks like contact cement. But I'm not sure. Anybody have any clue?