Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Default Crossroads 2010 Blu-Ray

I watched disc 1 of this last night and I am currently checking out disc 2. Great performances and video/audio quality. Highly recommended!

Last edited by Rick88; 11-13-2010 at 08:18 PM.
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (19)

I have the BD version and have been able to watch disc 1. I don't think overall the performances are as good as the previous ones, but the BD picture and sound quality is great.
    DKG999
    -----------------------------------------
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC

Quote Originally Posted by dkg999 View Post
    I have the BD version and have been able to watch disc 1. I don't think overall the performances are as good as the previous ones, but the BD picture and sound quality is great.
    I have the previous DVD's as well and really hope for them to be released on Blu-Ray someday.

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

OK, disc 2 is starting off good with Susan T and Warren Haynes!
    DKG999
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC

The last track is worth the price of the BD.
    DKG999

Quote Originally Posted by dkg999 View Post
    The last track is worth the price of the BD.
    +1.

The review for this title is now up on Blu-Ray.com:

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Eric-C.../13507/#Review

Member Sales Rating: (9)

I just ordered a version of this from Best Buy that has a few bonus tracks on it.

Thanks for the tip!!

Quote Originally Posted by vmaxer View Post
    I just ordered a version of this from Best Buy that has a few bonus tracks on it.

Thanks for the tip!!
    Yep, I got mine at Best Buy to get the bonus disc with 5 extra tracks and an interview with E.C.

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Can't comment on the blu-ray, but the DVD I borrowed is excellent. I loves me some good blues. :)

Thread Information