Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Winter is done and now we are waiting for blackflies season. Got to love Northern Alberta

Question Fxi A6 surround speakers

Thinking about picking up the Fxi A6 to complete my H/T system. I have CS20, TSI 500, a Keff Sub and Klicsph SR2 for my surround that I'm going to sell. Are they a good speaker or should I go for the TSI 300?

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Winter is done and now we are waiting for blackflies season. Got to love Northern Alberta

Quote Originally Posted by rogerd View Post
    Thinking about picking up the Fxi A6 to complete my H/T system. I have CS20, TSI 500, a Keff Sub and Klipcsh SR2 for my surround that I'm going to sell. Are they a good speaker or should I go for the TSI 300?
    So to answer my own question, I called Polk and they said that it wouldnít be a good match because it is from a difference series. (This is what Iíve read many times in this forum but as well Iíve also read that it doesnít matter as much for the surrounds anyway)

So I decided to go with the 300ís picked them up last evening. I spent a fair amount of time listening to them and the 200ís but went with the 300ís didnít have to mount them and they sound better bass wise plus they look great. Listening to some Jeff Beck on BR last night and it was perfect. As we all know not a whole lot is directed the back or surround speakers what is sounds great from these small towers.

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Quote Originally Posted by rogerd View Post
    So to answer my own question, I called Polk and they said that it wouldnít be a good match because it is from a difference series. (This is what Iíve read many times in this forum but as well Iíve also read that it doesnít matter as much for the surrounds anyway)

So I decided to go with the 300ís picked them up last evening. I spent a fair amount of time listening to them and the 200ís but went with the 300ís didnít have to mount them and they sound better bass wise plus they look great. Listening to some Jeff Beck on BR last night and it was perfect. As we all know not a whole lot is directed the back or surround speakers what is sounds great from these small towers.
    Nice!

Good move to call Polk directly and get their recommendation.

Enjoy the sonic goodness

H9: If you don't trust what you are hearing, then maybe you need to be less invested in a hobby which all the pleasure comes from listening to music.

Thread Information