Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (4)

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!

Member Sales Rating: (9)

Alright, that's it. I'm packing a bag.
    The world is full of answers, some are right and some are wrong. - Neil Young

Member Sales Rating: (2)

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

Just not in that video.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNightly View Post
    "Dr Dunn admitted that his research could also be interpreted as evidence that women are shallower than men. He said: "Let's face it - there's evidence to support it."
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik610 View Post
    Best Buy is for people who don't know any better. Magnolia is for people who don't know any better and have more money to spend.
    My System:

Blu-Ray player: Samsung BD-P1600
    TV: SAMSUNG UN55B7000 55" 1080p LED HDTV

Member Sales Rating: (14)

Here's the thing - it's hovering over what looks like a very well-lit and populated area. How come all of the videos / accounts are from people JUST far enough away to see only a hovering mass of light?
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.

Quote Originally Posted by bobman1235 View Post
    Here's the thing - it's hovering over what looks like a very well-lit and populated area. How come all of the videos / accounts are from people JUST far enough away to see only a hovering mass of light?
    Especially in this day and age (and that country) where nearly everyone has access to a camera on their cellphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNightly View Post
    "Dr Dunn admitted that his research could also be interpreted as evidence that women are shallower than men. He said: "Let's face it - there's evidence to support it."
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik610 View Post
    Best Buy is for people who don't know any better. Magnolia is for people who don't know any better and have more money to spend.
    My System:

Blu-Ray player: Samsung BD-P1600
    TV: SAMSUNG UN55B7000 55" 1080p LED HDTV

Member Sales Rating: (18)

This is a great response to a question to Neils Degrasse Tyson about UFO's...

Member Sales Rating: (19)

I was just out for a joy ride, sheesh people need to get over themselves. You would think they never watched the Jetsons!
    DKG999
    -----------------------------------------
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

Quote Originally Posted by maximillian View Post
    This is a great response to a question to Neils Degrasse Tyson about UFO's...

That was a really nice take by a respected scientist of this phenomenon and the problems of human perception and judgment!

Personally, I am 'tired' of all the BLURRY photos of LIGHTS doing this and that! Evidence of WHAT? My model is the original Day the Earth Stood Still. When an Alien craft lands in D.C. on the Mall and a BEING gets out of the craft and heads for Congress...maybe Congress will actually DO something. lol

cnh

Member Sales Rating: (19)

cnh - how do you know that if they did land that we could see them? What if they are the size of fleas and can't get our attention? What if they are in a slightly different time/space/matter continuum and that's why we only get blurry sight of them. What if ................... ;-)
    DKG999
    -----------------------------------------
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

Quote Originally Posted by dkg999 View Post
    cnh - how do you know that if they did land that we could see them? What if they are the size of fleas and can't get our attention? What if they are in a slightly different time/space/matter continuum and that's why we only get blurry sight of them. What if ................... ;-)
    Good one! You got me there. That's why we need the MACHINES mentioned in the video..maybe? You're quite right. They could be non-humanoid forms. Could be anything, I suppose. And that's what fuels the HUMAN imagination, unfortunately.

cnh

are there UFOs? Yes.
    are they extra-terrestrial in origin? Probably not.
    all the best,
    mrh

this thread steps on every religious boundary ive ever known, i am going to need a young priest and an old priest.

on a lighter note, its good to see governments figuring out how to use magnetic propulsion with our planets naturally magnetic fields that will be changing poles in a few years.

on an even lighter note, i think i need to lay off the coffee

some cheap free sony speakers
    psw125
    denon 1610
    3.1 channel because i hate cables ran across the living room like that

Member Sales Rating: (18)

Quote Originally Posted by dkg999 View Post
    .... and can't get our attention? What if they are in a slightly different time/space/matter continuum and that's why we only get blurry sight of them. What if ................... ;-)
    Your comment reminds me of this video by another excellent scientist. I am speaking of the part where Carl Sagan holds up the apple and "calls" to the beings on the table. It really puts into perspective how how perception is limited to our own 3 dimensional way of perceiving our world.

BTW, although I am a man of faith, I think this thread is quite religion free. Maybe it is just the coffee. :-)
    Last edited by maximillian; 02-03-2011 at 02:48 PM.

this coffee came from ireland with baileys and jameson, so im sure thats it, heh

some cheap free sony speakers
    psw125
    denon 1610
    3.1 channel because i hate cables ran across the living room like that

Hello, this is O-Bam-a.....Get me..................................WILL SMITH!

It's a weather balloon. Fool me once same on you, fool me twice, shame on YOU AGAIN, i'm simple minded.
    2.0 - Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65 ,Zu Mission SC's, Audio Technica TT, Bugle2 & Bottlehead Reduction Phono Pre's, PS Audio UPC200, Doug's Int's
    HT - Anthem MRX300, RTIA3's, RTIA1's, CSIA4, DSW400, 55ST30, APC H15, 360 Elite, Panny DMP-BD35K

Looking for new homes....
    MIT EXp2 Cables
    Anthem MCA20

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Thread Information