Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (26)

Default The MIT Lending Library....

I haven't heard anything more since joining, other than Joe would be taking over the Library. Has anybody gotten to demo them yet or heard any feedback?
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

"The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction". - Kenneth Swauger

Member Sales Rating: (5)

There's a MIT lending library?
    Are you part of the dirty digital peasants or a member of the great Analog Master Race?

SDA Recommended Playlist https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FZCRkdxYXVNanc

Open for editing.

Yeah, sometime last year they had one going around. They may still have it going on, I don't know. I just noticed that I haven't heard anything from them in a while.

http://www.mitcables.com/lendinglibraryform.html
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

"The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction". - Kenneth Swauger

Member Sales Rating: (6)

Stay tuned. A little birdy told it is happening soon.

Could you elaborate just a tad on that?

Member Sales Rating: (13)

Could you elaborate just a tad on that?
    Sure, Round 3 of the MIT demo program here at Club Polk will be starting again. These will be the same CVT Terminator 1 cables from Round 2. I'll post a new demo thread this coming week.

The MIT Lending Library is an entirely different program. You can find info about that on MIT's site. The cables they lend are higher up the ladder and your gear will be vetted to see if there is a fit.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

OK, thanks for clarifying online....even though we had already cleared that up over the phone. What I was referring too was the lending library, for those that didn't know.

I have since gotten in touch with Joe and we are gonna chat a bit more on Monday to see what he can do for my rig and what I'm looking for out of it. Man, I tell you this.....talking to him today, it seemed as if he's a brother from another mother and he's just plain out a great person to talk to. Extremely knowledgeable.

Both him and I don't know what the mix-up was with my application that was sent to MIT in April but the ball is rolling once again. Updates to come as time goes on. Thanks fellas.

Thread Information