This is a pair of RTA 12C's that I just finished a bit of work on; these belong to forum member filmfreak1138. He wanted some sonic improvements to these. The original vinyl veneer and grill cloth is still in good shape, so it was decided to leave it as-is.
These speakers received the following:
1. Crossovers (all 4) upgraded with a ClarityCap SA/AXON mix.
2. New, larger, taller, heavier bases built. Each base has 4 floor spikes on the corners.
3. New binding posts.
4. New wiring.
5. T-nut and metal screw driver and crossover mounting hardware.
6. Installation of 3-layer Sonic Barrier.
7. Replacement of original top crossover-to-enclosure connectors with newer, better ones.
8. Dynamat the driver baskets and JBWeld the driver magnets. Dynamat the passive radiators.
9. Give everything a good cleaning.
10. Re-do the finish on the grill logos.
11. Install RD0194's.
In the course of the work, I found (and re-did) several mis-drilled mounting holes for things, and one solder joint that was literally hanging on by less than a hair.
Okay, the details....and for some reason I took terrible pictures this time.