Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 68

Thread: Charlie Sheen

  1. #1

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    931

    Default Charlie Sheen

    Anyone watching Charlie Sheen's interview on ABC News right now? Wow!!!!

    And his two 24 year old girlfriends...

    Halen

  2. #2

    Member Sales Rating: (43)

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    15,931

    Default

    My last one was 19 and I was 38. I think that is good.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben

  3. #3

    Member Sales Rating: (6)

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Nothing against you Halen. I just have no idea why people care about so called "stars". There life is no better or worst then mine.

    Not only that but getting force fed there day by day life encounters just turns me off even worse.

    Honestly I would like to hear about real hero's and honest people making it work.

    Sorry, I am off my soap box.

  4. #4

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    931

    Default

    Its cool Vette. Nothing against the comments. I do not consider anyone stars. I would like to hear more about hero's as well, but if there is ying, there is also yang. I know of both hero's and what not, everyone has their problems. No soap box there.

    I could care less about these people, but if it is exposed to me I notice. I just wanted to know if anyone aside from me felt that this guy was an effin idiot. No soap box here either.

    Halen

  5. #5

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    917

    Default

    It does make for some good cocktail party conversation. The dude is definitely crazy... not Gary-Busey-pull-out-your-endocrine-system crazy, but he's certainly been breathing his own exhaust a little too long.

    But I have to say I half see his point. I've tried to watch Two and Half Men a couple of times, usually when relatives or whatever are over and they want to see it. I can never get through more than 5 minutes... sitcom writing is sitcom writing. And people love that show so Sheen must be doing something right. He just is that character, and obviously they can't do the show without him. Lorre, by all accounts, is no peach either. Hard to say who's the bigger idiot of the two of them.

  6. #6

    Member Sales Rating: (7)

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halenhoang View Post
    Its cool Vette. Nothing against the comments. I do not consider anyone stars. I would like to hear more about hero's as well, but if there is ying, there is also yang. I know of both hero's and what not, everyone has their problems. No soap box there.

    I could care less about these people, but if it is exposed to me I notice. I just wanted to know if anyone aside from me felt that this guy was an effin idiot. No soap box here either.

    Halen
    He's a good actor, to me, and that's about it. I really don't care if he or any celebrity is an idiot or a genius because it's not the reason I watch a movie or a game, etc...
    The reason it was exposed to you was because you watched and listened to those stupid shows. If you could care less about them, you shouldn't watch or listen to those worthless programs.
    Gears shared to both living room & bedroom:
    Integra DHC-80.3 / Oppo BDP-105 / DirecTV HR24 DVR /APC S15blk PC-UPS
    Living room:
    LSiM707's / LSiM706c / LSiM702 F/X's / dual JL Audio Fathom F113's / Parasound Halo A51 / Panasonic 65" TC-P65VT50
    Bedroom:
    Usher Dancer Mini 2 Diamond DMD's / Logitech SB Touch / W4S STP-SE / W4S DAC-2 / W4S ST-1000 / Samsung 52" LN52B750
    Other rooms:
    Audioengine AP4's / GLOW Audio Sub One / audio-gd NFB-3 DAC / Audioengine N22
    audio-gd NFB-10.2 / Denon AH-D7000

  7. #7

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DMara View Post
    He's a good actor, to me, and that's about it. I really don't care if he or any celebrity is an idiot or a genius because it's not the reason I watch a movie or a game, etc...
    The reason it was exposed to you was because you watched and listened to those stupid shows. If you could care less about them, you shouldn't watch or listen to those worthless programs.
    You are right about what you stated from your point of view but wrong on what you stated about me.

    I could care less if it is a celebrity or anyone else. Categorize. A person is a person, merely so. It could be a random person anywhere, and if that person acted the way Chuck did on TV, I would say the same.

    If that is entertainment, regardless of the piece of sh!t the person is behind the acting, and you find acceptable, cool to you. Maybe I should praise and applaud all the con artists out there, hell they are scum, but damn, they give one hell of an entertainment....

    Nothing against you DMara. Almost everything on TV these days is worthless...

  8. #8

    Member Sales Rating: (2)

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    two eleven fifty-seven
    Posts
    3,382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DMara View Post
    He's a good actor, to me, and that's about it. I really don't care if he or any celebrity is an idiot or a genius because it's not the reason I watch a movie or a game, etc...
    The reason it was exposed to you was because you watched and listened to those stupid shows. If you could care less about them, you shouldn't watch or listen to those worthless programs.
    "Those stupid shows" that we keep seeing this story on are what they're trying to pass off on us as news these days. Ever read Yahoo news headlines? They know what people like to click on, and they give it to them... More Charlie, please!

  9. #9

    Member Sales Rating: (19)

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Kansas City KS/Central IA
    Posts
    5,623

    Default

    A train wreck comes to mind
    DKG999
    -----------------------------------------
    HT System: LSi9, LSiCx2, LSiFX, LSi7, SVS 20-39 PC+, B&K 507.s2 AVR, B&K Ref 125.2, Tripplite LCR-2400, Cambridge 650BD, Signal Cable PC/SC, BJC IC, Samsung 55" LED

    Music System: Magnepan 1.6QR, SVS SB12+, ARC pre, Parasound HCA1500 vertically bi-amped, Jolida CDP, Pro-Ject RM5.1SE TT, Pro-Ject TubeBox SE phono pre, SBT, PS Audio DLIII DAC

  10. #10

    Member Sales Rating: (47)

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sufficiently Breathless
    Posts
    11,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dkg999 View Post
    A train wreck comes to mind

    yep,, with excess baggage lying everywhere.
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)

  11. #11

    Member Sales Rating: (14)

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    10,965

    Default

    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.

  12. #12

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    139

    Default

    It will be great if that show never comes back. How many more PG sex jokes can they possibly make?

  13. #13

    Member Sales Rating: (18)

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Central MA
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    I didn't even know there was a show called "Two and a Half Men" until 3 days ago, even then I thought it was somehow related to 3 men and a baby. Looks like I won't be checking it out.

  14. #14

    Member Sales Rating: (4)

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Denial...it's in Egypt.
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!

  15. #15

    Member Sales Rating: (5)

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    1,452

    Default

    Every village has an idiot and CBS's is Charlie.

  16. #16

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Those "goddesses" are butt ugly.

  17. #17

    Member Sales Rating: (14)

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    10,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudwrx View Post
    Those "goddesses" are butt ugly.
    The only thing more insane than Charlie Sheen is this statement.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.

  18. #18

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobman1235 View Post
    The only thing more insane than Charlie Sheen is this statement.
    With all his money, fame, etc. one would think he could do better. If you saw any of the interview last night they showed the girls and I was less than impressed.

  19. #19

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobman1235 View Post
    The only thing more insane than Charlie Sheen is this statement.
    Here ya go, you can have them. Especially the one on the left (his right). Skanky.
    Attached Images  

  20. #20

    Member Sales Rating: (14)

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    10,965

    Default

    Yeah I've seen them, hence my comment.

    As far as "skanky," a) you say that like it's a bad thing, and b) you're not asking if they'll be the mother of your children, you're asking 'are they hot.'
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.

  21. #21

    Member Sales Rating: (23)

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Space City Fl
    Posts
    2,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudwrx View Post
    Here ya go, you can have them. Especially the one on the left (his right). Skanky.
    do you know this from personal experince?

  22. #22

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    No longer Castro Valley, California
    Posts
    5,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halenhoang View Post
    Anyone watching Charlie Sheen's interview on ABC News right now? Wow!!!!
    The Tuesday night "20/20" interview of Charlie Sheen crushed the competition, in terms of ratings. In the same time slot, "The Good Wife" still led with total viewers....which, of course, don't matter.


  23. #23

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    No longer Castro Valley, California
    Posts
    5,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by halenhoang View Post
    And his two 24 year old girlfriends...
    Just so you know....Bree Olsen is a well-respected....ummm....actress

  24. #24

    Member Sales Rating: (14)

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    10,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Tse View Post
    Just so you know....Bree Olsen is a well-respected....ummm....actress
    I respect her work very much :)
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.

  25. #25

    Member Sales Rating: (3)

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,967

    Default

    godesses, dude, really??????? what is he thinking?

  26. #26

    Member Sales Rating: (4)

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    crack'n corn an' I don't care
    Posts
    6,622

    Default

    I think ol' Charlie may be smarter than many of us would like to think. Any publicity is good publicity - and he's racking it up in spades. He could probably make a guest appearance on a Life Alert infomercial this Thursday at 3am and attract 30 million viewers.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore

  27. #27

    Member Sales Rating: (14)

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    10,965

    Default

    The repeat of Two and a Half Men was the highest rated show on Monday.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.

  28. #28

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    At the golf course eating mushrooms!
    Posts
    1,254

    Default

    Could only watch about 10 min's of this train wreck. He's defiantly out there, Maybe it's just me but he looked ether stoned or sick (really sick looked drawn and a bit frail. cancer, aids ?)

  29. #29

    Member Sales Rating: (14)

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Live Free or Die
    Posts
    10,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gimpod View Post
    Maybe it's just me but he looked ether stoned or sick (really sick looked drawn and a bit frail. cancer, aids ?)
    Ever seen a meth / coke addict before?
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.

  30. #30

    Member Sales Rating: (4)

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Denial...it's in Egypt.
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobman1235 View Post
    Ever seen a meth / coke addict before?
    I think he has "defiantly" not seen a meth addict before.

    They also tend to not show teeth when they smile because their teeth end up looking like alternating licorice Chiclets and roaches covered in fecal matter.
    You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Charlie St. Cloud
    By concealer404 in forum Music & Movies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 02:30 PM
  2. News Charlie Sheen
    By ben62670 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 06:07 PM
  3. Charlie The Unicorn
    By PerfectCreature in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 02:42 PM
  4. Charlie and Chocolate HD-DVD
    By jawhog in forum For Sale (FS) Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 03:31 PM
  5. charlie hunter...
    By juice21 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2002, 08:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts