Yes, I finally took the time to replace the caps and resistors in my SDA SRS speakers. First time I have ever soldered on a circuit board. I attached pictures of the following:
1. Original xover
2. Xover with caps and resistors removed
3. Two picture of modified xover
4. One picture of working area -- yes, I did this in the living room at each speaker. Don't think I would have done too well undoing the solders of the speaker wires, etc. I thought all would enjoy this shot. Amazing what you can do with a few chairs and a towel for a work area
The work turned out great. I am now enjoying improved tone of all instruments and voices and improved separation in the sound stage of everything. Very glad to have done this work. I took my time to be careful, and spent 5 hours on the first speaker and about 3 hours on the second.
Have to thank DK for his pictures of his initial SDA SRS modification, as this was very helpful in deciding on how to make all of the caps fit.