Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned
    Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default Can Jolida.net be trusted

They claim they are the real Jolida while Jolida.com (usa) is counterfeit. They are offering gear at far lower prices than American dealers.

But since purchases are Internet only (from China) that kind of scares me. The prices are excellent,almost seems too good.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

Pretty sure you can trust them. I toured that Plant outside of Shanghai last year when I was there. The guys in the shots on their homepage are the same people I met. The facilities are real, the plant's been there for years so have the employees.

I'm going to look into those prices myself. When I have some confirmation (on that pricing), I'll post it?

cnh

I'm listening to my JD-100A from Jolida.net as we speak. Search for Jolida.net on this forum and you'll find a few happy customers.

Banned

Their web site shows "counterfeit " products having a sticker glued on the face plate as opposed to silk screening.

I have the Jolida Envoy preamp which has the Jolida logo printed on the face plate, no sticker. What confuses me is that this preamp came fron Maryland, which Jolida.net says is fake.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cnh View Post
    Pretty sure you can trust them. I toured that Plant outside of Shanghai last year when I was there. The guys in the shots on their homepage are the same people I met. The facilities are real, the plant's been there for years so have the employees.

I'm going to look into those prices myself. When I have some confirmation (on that pricing), I'll post it?

cnh
    That would be good.

I don't know that is a tough one. I have no experiance with them.

The jolida.net seems to have a strong argument.

Jolida.com has jolidacorp@msn.com email address. I dont knwo what kind of company has a free emial account. MSN, Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, exc.

If you do a google map seach for:

10820 Guilford Road, Suite 209
    Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

you will find a Audio Video solutions store right beside them. That seems kind of fishy. Maybe the Audio Video Solutions Store is the same place as Jolida.com.
    Last edited by jbooker82; 02-06-2011 at 02:10 AM.
    AVR: Onkyo Tx-NR808
    Amplifier: Carver A-753x 250 watts x 3
    Fronts: Polk RTI A7 (modded by Trey VR3)
    Center: CSI A4 (modded by Trey VR3)
    Rear: FXI A4
    Sub: Polk DSW Pro 660wi
    TV: LG Infinia 50PX950 3D
    Speaker Cable: AudioQuest Type 8
    IC: AudioQuest Black Mamba II

Member Sales Rating: (5)

If the history is reviewed I beleive that the Jolida.com people (small outfit in MD) used to be the sole US distributor for the equipment manafactured by the factory in China now listed as Jolida.net. There was a seperation in thier paths and now they exist as two competing retail entities. It is my understanding that the US distributor is now having the equipment they are selling manfactured at a different factory (that is the sticker vs slikscreen issue), but both want to do business with the well know "Jolida" moniker. I think this is actually in court over the naming rights in the US. It would not be unusual if your Jolida was a few years old that it could have the Silk screen logo on it and have been handled through the Maryland group without being considered counterfeit.
    pre VAC Standard LE, power VAC PA100/100 phi upgrade, analog Origin Live Aurora Mk2, Origin Live Encounter Mk3c, Benz Ebony H, digital Lector 0.6t, speakers Thiel CS2.4, Rel Strata III, cables Audience AU24 e IC, Audience AU24 e SC, power Audience aR1p, Audience aR2p, Audience PowerCord e

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rubin View Post
    That would be good.
    In general their prices are about 50% of US dealers, seems like a no brainer.

Member Sales Rating: (26)

The search function will not offer me the thread about the lawsuit, but Dr. R is correct.
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.

In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction.

Member Sales Rating: (9)

I've been in the market for a tube integrated,the 303 and 505 are very tempting at these prices...plus,I like the new look.

http://jolida.net/buyonline.htm
    SDA CRS+4.1TL's/Modded SDA 1C's/Modded SDA SRS 3.1 TL's/Modded SDA SRS 2.3TL

Member Sales Rating: (47)

Yep--real deal
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)

Come on george,step up and be the beta tester and buy something from this site...

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    I'm listening to my JD-100A from Jolida.net as we speak. Search for Jolida.net on this forum and you'll find a few happy customers.
    Stew,If you don't mind...What shipping company delivered your JD100? And how much was the duty paid to the carrier?

Thanks,Mike

Member Sales Rating: (47)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Reeter View Post
    Come on george,step up and be the beta tester and buy something from this site...
    I am getting one from them,,I'll post pic's etc,,I exchanged a few e-mails awhile back with one of their staff,,IIRC,, he was a frenchman,,not that it matters,, and explained the situation to me,, I'll let ya'll know my experience,, a forum member o n another site just recently picked one up and was surprised and the packaging and speediness of the delivery.
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)

Quote Originally Posted by george daniel View Post
    I am getting one from them,,I'll post pic's etc,,I exchanged a few e-mails awhile back with one of their staff,,IIRC,, he was a frenchman,,not that it matters,, and explained the situation to me,, I'll let ya'll know my experience,, a forum member o n another site just recently picked one up and was surprised and the packaging and speediness of the delivery.
    That would be great,thanks george.

My order is going in tomorrow with Jolida.net
    Adcom GFP-750, Adcom GFR-700, Adcom GFA-5802, Jolida JD100, polk LSi15, polk LSiC, polk LSiFX, Velodyne Impact 12, APC H15, Sony KDL-60EX500, Sony BDP-S570, Pangea, MIT

Banned

I'm interested in the envoy mono amps (to accompany my pre). They have them for $3490.00/ pair.
    Last edited by rubin; 02-06-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Bought the 801S and it came VERY quickly in perfect condition. Not only would I not hesitate to buy from them again, but I'm anxious to do just that.

Two Channel Setup:

Speakers: Wharfedale Opus 2-3
    Integrated Amp: Jolida JD1502
    DAC: Arcam irDac
    Source: iMac
    Remote Control: iPad Mini

3.2 Home Theater Setup:

Fronts: Polk LSiM 703s
    Center: Polk LSiM 703
    Subs: SVS PB 12 NSD X 2
    AVR: Yamaha Aventage RX-A2030
    Blu Ray: Sony BDP-S790
    TV Source: DirecTV Genie

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor R View Post
    If the history is reviewed I beleive that the Jolida.com people (small outfit in MD) used to be the sole US distributor for the equipment manafactured by the factory in China now listed as Jolida.net. There was a seperation in thier paths and now they exist as two competing retail entities. It is my understanding that the US distributor is now having the equipment they are selling manfactured at a different factory (that is the sticker vs slikscreen issue), but both want to do business with the well know "Jolida" moniker. I think this is actually in court over the naming rights in the US. It would not be unusual if your Jolida was a few years old that it could have the Silk screen logo on it and have been handled through the Maryland group without being considered counterfeit.
    This is pretty much the actual case, at least as I was told and understand it. The Jolida product in the U.S. (until very recently, came from this China plant so if your equipment is not brand new...it's probably 'stock' from Shenda Jolida in China (.net). The Maryland boys got their stock DIRECTLY from that plant (and may even have some stock left?). And now they are trying to establish a NEW plant with the blueprints they have of the product that's been manufactured at Shenda for ages? But all this is being fought in a court cases. So I don't want to get Polk involved with that.

I'm still waiting for Marc to reply to my e-mail about the sale prices--explain them. As for the site itself. There are no problems there.

cnh
    Last edited by cnh; 02-06-2011 at 12:23 PM.

Member Sales Rating: (13)

you will find a Audio Video solutions store right beside them. That seems kind of fishy. Maybe the Audio Video Solutions Store is the same place as Jolida.com.
    It's called United Home Audio. It and Jolida are one and the same. Nothing fishy about it.

About the two Jolida's, yeah the ones from China are cheaper as they don't have a showroom and warehouse lease to pay every month. They ship direct, but they also require you to send your unit to Canada for service. Shipping across the border is not cheap, so that is something to consider. The folks in Maryland service the gear at their location.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Not only that, they also have gear to demo.

Member Sales Rating: (22)

Directly over the center of the earth in Olathe Kansas

What is the price difference between the 2 companies on a JD100 CDP? I know the Jolida.net price is $539 shipped.
    Speakers: SDA-1C (most all the goodies)
    Preamp: Joule Electra LA-150 MKII SE
    Amp: Wright WPA 50-50 EAT KT88s
    Analog: Marantz TT-15S1 MBS Glider SL| Wright WPP100C Amperex BB 6er5 and 7316 & WPM-100 SUT
    Digital: Mac mini 2.3GHz dual-core i5 8g RAM 1.5 TB HDD Music Server Amarra (memory play) - USB - W4S DAC 2
    Cables: Mits S3 IC and Spk cables| PS Audio PCs

Ofc: Wright WLA12 preamp: Anthem Amp 1: Pio Elite DV-79AVI: Airport Express: CAL Sigma II DAC: PA LS90 sonicaps and mills

Member Sales Rating: (13)

List on the JD100 is $900.00.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Member Sales Rating: (8)

United Home Audio sells the JD100 for $950.00+ shipping(I assume).
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thsmith View Post
    What is the price difference between the 2 companies on a JD100 CDP? I know the Jolida.net price is $539 shipped.
    I've seen it sell for $900.00 over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Reeter View Post
    Stew,If you don't mind...What shipping company delivered your JD100? And how much was the duty paid to the carrier?

Thanks,Mike
    Mike - Mine was shipped to Denver via DHL. A local courier brought it to Wyoming. I have no idea about the duty paid to the carrier. The price included shipping costs.

DHL was used for my purchase. I asked DHL about duty tax and was told that unless the price was over $2,000 that there would be no additional fee. There was none.

Two Channel Setup:

Speakers: Wharfedale Opus 2-3
    Integrated Amp: Jolida JD1502
    DAC: Arcam irDac
    Source: iMac
    Remote Control: iPad Mini

3.2 Home Theater Setup:

Fronts: Polk LSiM 703s
    Center: Polk LSiM 703
    Subs: SVS PB 12 NSD X 2
    AVR: Yamaha Aventage RX-A2030
    Blu Ray: Sony BDP-S790
    TV Source: DirecTV Genie

Member Sales Rating: (17)

Sweet. I want to buy something from them! Maybe a tube intergrated amp. Will their tube intergrated amps work with my CRS+'s?
    Polk Audio SDA SRS 1.2TL's
    With new Exotic wood, Sonicaps, Mills & RDO198's - Born on 4-24-1989 and Signed by Matthew Polk!!!!

My Polk SDA SRS 1.2TL's http://www.LASAREATH.com/

It All Started here: http://tinyurl.com/lasareath2

Part Deux: http://tinyurl.com/lasareath3

Car Stereo---->http://www.salsleaf.com/leaf_stereo/index.htm<---- NEW for 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    Mike - Mine was shipped to Denver via DHL. A local courier brought it to Wyoming. I have no idea about the duty paid to the carrier. The price included shipping costs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loud & Clear View Post
    DHL was used for my purchase. I asked DHL about duty tax and was told that unless the price was over $2,000 that there would be no additional fee. There was none.
    Thanks guys,there was something in the Shipping statement that made me think there was a duty fee to pay upon delivery.

If the quoted prices include all of the shipping cost,all the sweeter.

Thread Information