Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Dig that series too. Interesting theories, but thats all it is right now is theory. Better to have an open mind than a closed off one anyway. Science can tell alot of truths that history books seem to leave out.

I really liked the part on dna. They claimed that you could store more info on dna than any other recording device. Now if we only had a way to decipher it, we could change history,religion, long standing beliefs. Pretty sure alot of people wouldn't be happy as some future discoveries may go against centuries of beliefs. I'm also pretty sure if any such discoveries did occur, it would be surpressed as to not create kaos in the world.

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    I'm also pretty sure if any such discoveries did occur, it would be surpressed as to not create kaos in the world.
    I'm pretty sure a lot of information is being suppressed now for that very reason, Tony. I for one do believe we are not alone in the Universe and there is information being withheld from us by the Government.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Reviving this thread since it looks like the regular History channel is having an "Ancient Aliens" marathon tonight. Episodes that were shown on History in recent months. Apparently, "Ancient Aliens" was moved to H2, an offshoot of History channel.

A couple of days ago, PBS' "Nova" had a show in which scientists were trying to move those giant figures on Easter Island. There were always theories about ancient aliens technologies "assisted" in the transportation of these giant figures. Let's just say the "Nova" show demonstrated that it can be done without alien technologies.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Didn't see the show so can't comment on it, but what is "Alien Technology" really ? Technology not yet understood ? What we have today just a 100 years ago would be considered Alien technology.

Would we ourselves be that Alien with the hip technology should we discover a planet with a not so advanced civilization ? Or even if time travel was possible, we may find ourselves getting burned at the stake for witchcraft. There is always a fear of the unknown in any society I guess. We are constantly amazed at accomplishments done by our primitive selves....and out current selves aren't doing to shabby either.

Thread Information