Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Member Sales Rating: (16)

Mark,
    I live in Escondido about 15 minutes away.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    Home Theater: polkaudio Modded SDA SRS 2.3TL's, LSiM706c, 4 X TC265i Rears, SVS PB12 Plus/2
    Pioneer Elite SC-67, Sunfire Signature Cinema Grande 400, Oppo BDP-83[/SIZE]

Member Sales Rating: (0)

im in springfield il. like to try them
    ps audio 200cx poor mans krell 200 at 8 ohms 1000 at 1.5 ohms
    polk 10bs--- prodigy hd2 modded Burson Audio opamps
    dcm time windows ---- parasound pre amp
    TDQ-1600 Broadcast Reference Tuner -- yamaha cd s700
    yamaha px-3 Denon dl-110 --- audioquest ic
    carver 1.5t--- bogdan speaker cables
    ps audio 200cx--- ps audio phono pre amp

Member Sales Rating: (9)

I would love to audition one or both pairs. Let me know when they begin the NY/NJ swing, please.

Or, I believe that Mantis's store is close enough that I could hear them there.

Quote Originally Posted by EndersShadow View Post
    Myself and IndyHawg are interested in hearing them if they come this way. I know that leroyjr1 is about 5.5 hours away from me with Newrival in Chicago along with some others...

Would be willing to make a drive to Chicago area to pickup if needed.......
    Also there is a chance I could get the clubhouse at the apartment complex I live out rented out if we wanted to do a meet for folks willing to drive.

That way we could kinda crank it in a very very large room (30x30 or larger), compare different combos of gear folks brought and possibly have access to the pool.

But thats assuming the clubhouse is available, if not I would still be willing to have folks over, but we may not be able to get super loud, but grilling would still be possible since I have my own grill.

im in springfield apt two but we can get loud here have gaint deck for company and grillin. springfield polk fest? I can fit about five or six people and dont mind inter changing audio to try other stuff
    polk 10bs--- prodigy hd2 modded Burson Audio opamps
    dcm time windows ---- parasound pre amp
    TDQ-1600 Broadcast Reference Tuner -- yamaha cd s700
    yamaha px-3 Denon dl-110 --- audioquest ic
    carver 1.5t--- bogdan speaker cables
    ps audio 200cx--- ps audio phono pre amp

Member Sales Rating: (11)

Well Id like to throw a wrench in the east coast travels of the 703's. Id love to get them on some tubes and see how they compare to my LSI9's. Winner take's all.

Ill be moving to Australia in the new year, and have decided Im limiting myself to one set of bookshelves to send over there, have been pretty comfortable with the thought of sending the LSi9's, but if the 703's best them than Ill have to change things up. Would be cool to be the only person in Oz with a pair of 703's.

Dave
    Once again we meet at last.

Member Sales Rating: (49)

Mark I would love to demo the 707's but getting them here then to the next in line might be a pain, I'm open to ideas and I can receive and ship frieght at work but at what expense?? Wouldn't it make more sense for me to just buy a set?? ;-)

But I'm all in for the 703's..
    Last edited by Toolfan66; 07-31-2011 at 12:53 PM.

Default start ga. swing in mtns.

IM right in corner of tenn. ga. and nc.

Any trusted polkies close enough for drive from 3 states are welcome to drop by to listen, then would be glad to drive them in our highlander to atlanta to begin their rounds to many atl. polkies, george daniel, jerry j12, and others, i know those two guys have impressive gear and many friends interested in audio who could stop by.

Also, if chosen, i might have a sweet fully restored el camino with flame paint job, competition sound system and awesome engine as a bribe/ reward............of course, i might not, but we would have to find out, now wouldnt we doro.
    humpty dumpty was pushed

ctank

Quote Originally Posted by TOOLFORLIFEFAN View Post
    Mark I would love to demo the 707's but getting them here then to the next in line might be a pain, I'm open to ideas and I can receive and ship frieght at work but at what expense?? Wouldn't it make more sense for me to just buy a set?? ;-)

But I'm all in for the 703's..
    .Yep..thats the way i see it..can't wait to get my hands on them too.707's thats is..

ctank

Quote Originally Posted by dpowell View Post
    Mark,
    I live in Escondido about 15 minutes away.
    Oh no!..looks like dpowell just took the lead!..15 minutes away..good luck dude!..

Member Sales Rating: (58)

Scottyboy - Bribes aren't needed but always accepted and if my mailing address is needed, PM me.

David(dpowell) is taking the lead with pickup and initial area demos for you CA folks. I really need to know who can handle them after him and coordinate handoff to another Polkie moving east into Colorado, south into Arizona or north into Washington state.

You west coast and western Polkies need to speak up and decide what role you want to play here....with the prize being an exclusive in house demo of a brand new product, 99% of the world hasn't heard yet.
    Last edited by dorokusai; 07-31-2011 at 01:30 PM.

West Coast Polkies, let me know your interest and availability to attend the LSiM707 demo gathering at my house. Official thread is started here:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122429
    Home Theater: polkaudio Modded SDA SRS 2.3TL's, LSiM706c, 4 X TC265i Rears, SVS PB12 Plus/2

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Quote Originally Posted by dorokusai View Post
    I see we have the pickup in CA taken care of thru member(s) Edoggrc51, Dpowell and Megasat16. Who else is in California? How can we handoff to someone in the mid-west/southwest? We need to be beyond or near the Nevada state line for example. Who's around CO....AZ....NM, etc etc?

Is everyone willing to drive at least one hour, one way to help deliver these to the next member?
    I am also in California Doro...

I am willing to get them from Los Angeles to Vegas for the next in line...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

ctank

Scottyboy - Bribes aren't needed but always accepted and if my mailing address is needed, PM me.

David(dpowell) is taking the lead with pickup and initial area demos for you CA folks. I really need to know who can handle them after him and coordinate handoff to another Polkie moving east into Colorado, south into Arizona or north into Washington state.

You west coast and western Polkies need to speak up and decide what role you want to play here....with the prize being an exclusive in house demo of a brand new product, 99% of the world hasn't heard yet.
    ...Fantastic!..

Member Sales Rating: (4)

Quote Originally Posted by nooshinjohn View Post
    I am also in California Doro...

I am willing to get them from Los Angeles to Vegas for the next in line...
    I can get them from Doug in SD and bring them up to the LA area, then hand them to nooshinjohn for the trip to Vegas.

Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by edoggrc51; 07-31-2011 at 02:17 PM.
    Denon 4311ci
    XSP-1
    MINIdsp
    XPR-5
    LS6 Line Arrays
    LS-C Center Channel
    A/V-1RS Surounds
    Quad DIY LMS Ultra subs (powered by dual LG Clone amps)
    Panny AE-8000u
    2:35 110in Screen
    Oppo BDP-105
    Belkin PF60
    Harmony ONE

2ch: Airmotiv 6's, Airport Express

Quote Originally Posted by edoggrc51 View Post
    I can get them from Doug in SD and bring them up to the LA area.....
    I can also pick them up from Doug in SD and hand them to you in Fontana.
    Trying out Different Audio Cables is a Religious Affair. You don't discuss it with anyone.

or I can get them in SD and take them to Fontana...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Monoblocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Dodd Audio MLP, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Peachtree I-DAC, Oppo BDP-93, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, with Sumiko BPS EVOIII, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, SimAudio moon 110lp phono preamplifier

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Hopefully whoever Mark selects to take them next can attend the gathering and take the speakers with them that evening once we're done.

Member Sales Rating: (9)

As far as the LSiM703 starting in GA for example....where can the handoff happen between that area? To Florida? Towards NC?

Who can pick them up from me in MD?

Once these start moving a particular way or the route is established, it won't change.
    I should be able to pick them up from you if needed.
    Wris****ch--->Crisco

Quote Originally Posted by dpowell View Post
    Hopefully whoever Mark selects to take them next can attend the gathering and take the speakers with them that evening once we're done.
    I don't mind who gets the next turn but I may be able to drive for the gathering. I am not sure yet but if I do come, I'll bring some gear!

Quote Originally Posted by megasat16 View Post
    I can also pick them up from Doug in SD and hand them to you in Fontana.
    It probably doesn't make a lot of sense but I can also pickup from Fontana and send them back to Edoggrc51 (Sorry but don't know your name) in Fontana.

-James
    Trying out Different Audio Cables is a Religious Affair. You don't discuss it with anyone.

Member Sales Rating: (11)

I'd love to try em - Chicagoland area.

Member Sales Rating: (10)

who wants to bring them to louisiana for me?
    Living Room Rig:D
    Rotel RSP-1069/Rotel RMB-1095/Rotel-1072/Polk lsI15's W/modded xoverW/DBsubs/Polk LsiC/lsI7's/Klipsch sub-12"the weak link"/DLP Mitsubishi 65"
    Xbox360/PS3/WII
    M.Br. setup:)
    Emotiva MMC-1/Rotel RMB-1075/Polk BlackStone TL350's/Velodyne SPL1000/Samsung 51" Plasma
    Computer Rig:
    Rotel RB1050/Tannoy DC4's/Klipsch RW-10d/ImodIpod/HK AVR230 for now....
    Headphones-Ultrasone-HFI780's w/LittleDot MK Vamp Portables Panasonic HJE-900's

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Anyone close to Toledo PLEASE get the 707's I would love to hear them but I know they will not be in a store near here for demo. I just don't have the electronics to justify you sending them my way.

Member Sales Rating: (14)

Mantis - I very interested in this and when I get them back on this side, you can get both of them for a couple weeks up there. This is going to be a few months so does that timing still work for you?

I see we have the pickup in CA taken care of thru member(s) Edoggrc51, Dpowell and Megasat16. Who else is in California? How can we handoff to someone in the mid-west/southwest? We need to be beyond or near the Nevada state line for example. Who's around CO....AZ....NM, etc etc?

Is everyone willing to drive at least one hour, one way to help deliver these to the next member?

As far as the LSiM703 starting in GA for example....where can the handoff happen between that area? To Florida? Towards NC?

Who can pick them up from me in MD?

Once these start moving a particular way or the route is established, it won't change.

Hawaii and Canada are not going to happen guys but thank you Keiko for offering. I know they would do well there.
    Cool just let me know when it's our turn and I'll set some time together for everyone to get together.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Member Sales Rating: (41)

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    I'd love to try em - Chicagoland area.
    Plenty polkies in Illinois,Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana,Minnesota and Ohio area so im hoping we can get a set to pass around.

Quote Originally Posted by leroyjr1 View Post
    Plenty polkies in Illinois,Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana,Minnesota and Ohio area so im hoping we can get a set to pass around.
    As am I :tongue:

Quote Originally Posted by pearsall001 View Post
    I'm in for the 703's. I'm close enough for a pickup. Thanks.
    GOOD! I'm coming over your place then!
    You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!

I'm in AZ, and can be in for whatever role is needed. I wouldn't necessarily want to drive all the way to CA, but would be willing to meet someone half way. Same thing for the other parts of AZ. I'm in the Phoenix area, and can also hand off to others here in the area if needed.

Thanks!
    George

Forgot to add that if it is decided that they go north, I am driving up to Seattle/Snohomish to complete my amp project in the next three weeks or so if this helps... Maybe I can help set up a meet in Seattle with Bob.

I think Strider is up first for the 703's on the East Coast. I could meet him halfway in Breezwood, PA. That would be about 100 miles for each of us. I could also begin the shuttle West or North after my demo.

Otherwise, I wait for them to make it to a location near Pittsburgh.

I do have the gear and can demo them at my place for a number of Polkies in the area.
    Last edited by schwarcw; 07-31-2011 at 10:49 PM.
    Carl

Thread Information