Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
    Old School
    Member Sales Rating: (1)

Default SRS's in Pacific NW... Pick up only

no affil...

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3047338228&category=14993[/url]
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
    "Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

Rebuilding Maggie 2-ch & Amazing 2-ch... Building 2-ch "wall"... Figuring out the HT

Member Sales Rating: (27)

I hope my Dad dosn't want to buy these. Washington is far....away! Lord! Help! Me!
    www.Vr3Mods.com ///// www.Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default Might willing to ship...

Read this last part as the seller stated, He might ship it.

[quote]I have some good friends in the shipping business and I can give you their phone numbers (Very Reasonable Rates) Please serious bidders only. Thanks for looking and Good Luck to you! Someone will be very happy with these! Thanks for looking! Tommy[/quote]

Member Sales Rating: (10)

I am within a couple miles of this guy.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Interestingly the ad has the same picture as past ebay auction 3043714794 from Wichita Falls, TX for 1.2TL's...the distinctive SL3000's stand out.

I just wrote the guy a note asking if any of his pictures are of the system he is selling.

Member Sales Rating: (58)

Nothing like a nice negative feedback comment left days before your auction ends... :D

Member Sales Rating: (2)

never win, finally a srs in WA, turns out the auction was a scam and was pulled, sigh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by i4gotmyid [/i]
    [B]never win, finally a srs in WA, turns out the auction was a scam and was pulled, sigh [/B][/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing. I at least wanted to check 'em out. I've never even seen (much less heard) those:(
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer Elite VSX01 AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

Office Rig- Marantz 2252B, Sony CDP-C8ESD CDP, Kenwood KD2070 TT, Polk RTA 12B's

Member Sales Rating: (11)

Ken same here. i've never been in the company of any SDA's ever. never seen or heard em.

to bad this was a scam.. those babys looked incredible. not that i could ever afford them.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by danger boy [/i]
    [B]Ken same here. i've never been in the company of any SDA's ever. never seen or heard em.

to bad this was a scam.. those babys looked incredible. not that i could ever afford them. [/B][/QUOTE]

You're in Ea WA aren't you? Spokane or Pullman if I recall
    HT/Main- Panny 50" G10 Plasma, Pioneer Elite VSX01 AVR, Panny DMP-BD60 BDP, Polk LS90 mains, CS350LS center, LS/fx side surrounds, LS50 surround backs, SVS 25-31PC+ sub, Harmony One

Office Rig- Marantz 2252B, Sony CDP-C8ESD CDP, Kenwood KD2070 TT, Polk RTA 12B's

yes sir, i am in Spokane

no one here even sells Polk with the exception of CC. and even they are very limited. I haven't heard any LSi's either. ugh.

i was at a yard sale the other day.. and this guy was selling his RT11's or so he said he was.. he wouldn't give me a figure on what he wanted for them. so i left.

And you are in Vancouver/Portland correct? Any decent high end stereo shops in your area?

Nope, I'm in Puyallup just outside of Tacoma. Not a lot of high end shops around. Just your BB's, CC's Good Guys, Magnolia, etc. There's a new Fry's up in Renton. I'm going to check them out as I've never heard LSi's either, double ugh!

Ken let me know what Fry's has when you can. I looked online for thier website. and couldn't come up with the right one.

Al

The only thing worse than Fry's in person is Fry's online..........
    comment comment comment comment. bitchy.
    http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7995/meterdq8.gif

So does that make 3 of us in Washington?

four of us

[B]four of us [/B][/QUOTE]

And one of us has SDA's. Hmmm, is that a demo I smell??:D

ok fess up. who has the SDA's? Invite us over i want to see and hear them please. :)

What could be better than a nice Sat afternoon listening to some SDA's and making some new friends? hint, hint.

Old School

db,

Pony up some beer offers and you'll likely get a better response.
    More later,
    Tour...
    Vox Copuli
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Old English Proverb

"It's easy to get lost in price vs performance vs ego vs illusion." - doro
    "There is a certain entertainment value in ripping the occaisonal (sic) buttmunch..." - TroyD
    "Death doesn't come with a Uhaul." - Dennis Gardner

Rebuilding Maggie 2-ch & Amazing 2-ch... Building 2-ch "wall"... Figuring out the HT

Tour, you drive a hard bargin.. but i'm in. :p

Ok. I'll bring the beer of his liking for a listening of the sweet SDA SRS's. :)

[B]ok fess up. who has the SDA's? Invite us over i want to see and hear them please. :)

What could be better than a nice Sat afternoon listening to some SDA's and making some new friends? hint, hint. [/B][/QUOTE]

And the winner is...........

[url]http://clubpolk.polkaudio.com/showcase/view.php?userid=48488[/url]

dang. those look nice. big and heavy looking too. I bet they sound sweet.. if only i could see and hear them in person just to be sure of course. ;)

[B]dang. those look nice. big and heavy looking too. I bet they sound sweet.. if only i could see and hear them in person just to be sure of course. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Wink, wink, nudge nudge, say no more...........

lol sure of course, but not till Jan, my next few months of saturdays are booked with church and family and vacations. although i may be able to squeeze in a demo in a couple of weeks, i'll keep you posted

[B]lol sure of course, but not till Jan, my next few months of saturdays are booked with church and family and vacations. although i may be able to squeeze in a demo in a couple of weeks, i'll keep you posted [/B][/QUOTE]

Sounds good. Where you at?

[B]lol sure of course, but not till Jan, my next few months of saturdays are booked with church and family and vacations. although i may be able to squeeze in a demo in a couple of weeks, i'll keep you posted [/B][/QUOTE]

Woo Hoo! you're THE man. Couple weeks down the road would be better than Jan. for me.. Jan is middle of winter and the passes are hella scary and dangerous. :(
    but whatever date works for you.. let us know. I'll bring the beer of your liking too. :D

thanks, Al

Now if we can get some local SVS owners..............:(

[B]Woo Hoo! you're THE man. Couple weeks down the road would be better than Jan. for me.. Jan is middle of winter and the passes are hella scary and dangerous. :(
    but whatever date works for you.. let us know. I'll bring the beer of your liking too. :D

thanks, Al [/B][/QUOTE]

Suck it up, the passes arent that bad :)

only until they close em. and then you're stuck on the WRONG SIDE OF THE MOUNTAINS! then who's the wuss?

Thread Information