I removed the 3 piece center of the Honda trunk bed cover and it carpet. I used the old center piece as a guide and cut a new piece out of 1/4" ply. Recarpeted all to match the subs. Used Gorilla Tape to assist in the carpet hinges Honda uses. Tweaked the cut and carpet to allow access to the spare tire. Tire tools are wrapped in bubble wrap and tucked on the sides of the well by the tire. Will be using the foam filler in plastic bags to create a support for the rear section - too much teetering around the amps for me.
Acrylic covers will be cut at my shop Monday and recessed as you would expect.
May end up running some M6 button heads through to get a better mount for the amps.