Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default The brilliant minds at Machina Dynamica are at it again!!!!

The brilliant minds at Machina Dynamica are at it again!!!!

Member Sales Rating: (1)

I don't quite understand how/why people buy that crap!!
    2.0 - Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65 ,Zu Mission SC's, Audio Technica TT, Bugle2 & Bottlehead Reduction Phono Pre's, PS Audio UPC200, Doug's Int's
    HT - Anthem MRX300, RTIA3's, RTIA1's, CSIA4, DSW400, 55ST30, APC H15, 360 Elite, Panny DMP-BD35K

Looking for new homes....
    MIT EXp2 Cables
    Anthem MCA20

Member Sales Rating: (12)

Quote Originally Posted by mrbiron View Post
    I don't quite understand how/why people buy that crap!!
    How can you call it crap until you've tried it? It is a very nice bell and it rings just as sweetly as any bell can.
    HT Setup... Pioneer Elite SC-37, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TL's , Oppo BDP 93
    Two Channel... Carver Statement 450~1 Vacuum Tube Monoblocks, Dodd Mid-line Tube Linestage with Psvane 12Ax7 tubes, Pioneer Pdd 9Mk II SACD Player, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable with Sumiko BPS EvoIII, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TLs.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

Quote Originally Posted by nooshinjohn View Post
    How can you call it crap until you've tried it? It is a very nice bell and it rings just as sweetly as any bell can.
    I had my bell triple cryo treated so my bell is much sweeter than your bell nooshinjohn!!!!!!!

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Seems like opinions are split on whether Machina Dynamica is "real" or strictly farce/performance art.
    all the best,
    mrh

How can you call it crap until you've tried it?
    Because i don't buy crap

I think i'll start my own line called Macrapa Dynacrapa. Basically, every time my cat drops a present in the litterbox, i'm going to put it on Audiogon with a ridiculous slew of reviews stating how the rare earth metals in the fecal matter improve electronics. If you want in, you can have 49% while i maintain the leading 51% of the company. This is going to be a LAND MINE....i mean GOLD MINE!
    2.0 - Zu Audio Omen MK-1B's, Peachtree Decco65 ,Zu Mission SC's, Audio Technica TT, Bugle2 & Bottlehead Reduction Phono Pre's, PS Audio UPC200, Doug's Int's
    HT - Anthem MRX300, RTIA3's, RTIA1's, CSIA4, DSW400, 55ST30, APC H15, 360 Elite, Panny DMP-BD35K

MIT EXp2 Cables
    Anthem MCA20

Basically, every time my cat drops a present in the litterbox, i'm going to put it on Audiogon
    You could always sell it as faux Kopi Luwak!!!!!! The real stuff is going for $350.00 an LB.You could ask for maybe half that.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbiron View Post
    Because i don't buy crap

I think i'll start my own line called Macrapa Dynacrapa. Basically, every time my cat drops a present in the litterbox, i'm going to put it on Audiogon with a ridiculous slew of reviews stating how the rare earth metals in the fecal matter improve electronics. If you want in, you can have 49% while i maintain the leading 51% of the company. This is going to be a LAND MINE....i mean GOLD MINE!
    Can we offer a flaming bag of doggie poo?
    Two Channel... Carver Statement 450~1 Vacuum Tube Monoblocks, Dodd Mid-line Tube Linestage with Psvane 12Ax7 tubes, Pioneer Pdd 9Mk II SACD Player, Yamaha PX-3 Turntable with Sumiko BPS EvoIII, Polk Audio SDA-SRS 1.2TLs.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

You could always sell it as faux Kopi Luwak
    I had to look that one up.........WHY!
    That will be part of the sister company i start. Poopi Is-wack! The money is out there. You just have to find saps to buy into the all hype. No i haven't tried that one either Nooshinjohn! haha

MIT EXp2 Cables
    Anthem MCA20

Can we offer a flaming bag of doggie poo?
    Whatever you want to do. Your first job will be in R&D. Hop to it! I want a proto-type by the end of the week and make sure the fire is extra hot. I don't want any of that mainstream fire that anyone can get their dirty hands on. Call Iran if you have too!

MIT EXp2 Cables
    Anthem MCA20

I think R&D is a job for the 99%. I prefer to be in the 1% that just holds their nose and looks the other way.

Ah Ha!
    Then i will start to double to output of my cats starting tonight. Feedings will increase to 6 times daily with extended snack time!
    Achieving the 1% isn't going to be easy but at the rate people buy the Machina junk, we might be there in as little as 2 months.

We can have 2 separate lines. Scented, and Unscented!!!

MIT EXp2 Cables
    Anthem MCA20

Don't be so closed minded. We all know the purity of the tones of this bell will be like being reborn. I'm gonna get one and rub my body down with butter balm and crank up the RTI's. Ya know music sounds better after you had a good oil scented bath and a butter balm treatment as the sound waves don't have to travel over the dirt surrounding your body and distorting the sonic purity of your favorite tunes.

Maybe we could demo the bell with others like they do with speakers.

^^^^ Pictures or this did not happen

On second thought....i'll take your word for it.

I'll start up a demo program with John and I's new product line. Based on past experience, there will be 4 samples by the time i get home tonight that can shipped out at early as noon tomorrow morning. Let me know if you want in. Also, Scented or Unscented.

I can even put it in a bell or shape it like a bell if you so desire.

MIT EXp2 Cables
    Anthem MCA20

Thread Information