Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 106
  1. #61

    Member Sales Rating: (13)

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Mars Hotel
    Posts
    30,421

    Default

    But your opinion is wanted in literally every topic possible F1nut? Yours should be the sole determinant of what should be said or not? Is my frustration at your hostility level frustrating you and making you hostile?

    Perhaps you should contact a mod and let them know that you are offended by someone asking for things to cool down.
    Me hostile....LOL

    Me offended......LOL

    Me contact a mod about you.....LOL

    You're a funny dude.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

    "A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

  2. #62

    Member Sales Rating: (16)

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Andromeda
    Posts
    14,230

    Default

    Name:  Brace-yourself-Emo.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  50.6 KB

  3. #63

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana
    Posts
    143

    Default

    F1nut, if we were in the same place I with 5 or 6 beers in our bellies I would crank up some Steely Dan or Dire Straits and give you a great big man hug. If I could feed you a few digital beers to lighten you up I would. Glad I could give you some LOL's on this fine evening even if they were LOL's of sarcasm ;)

  4. #64

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana
    Posts
    143

    Default

    EMO post supplied as requested above. Kumbayah to be sung shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko View Post

  5. #65

    Member Sales Rating: (13)

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Mars Hotel
    Posts
    30,421

    Default

    mccarty250, let me pose this queston. You walk into someone's house to find the folks in there behaving in a way you don't see fit. Do you say something, do you just leave or do you shut up while trying to understand the dynamics of the relationships those folks have?
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

    "A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

  6. #66

    Member Sales Rating: (13)

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The Mars Hotel
    Posts
    30,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mccarty250 View Post
    F1nut, if we were in the same place I with 5 or 6 beers in our bellies I would crank up some Steely Dan or Dire Straits and give you a great big man hug. If I could feed you a few digital beers to lighten you up I would. Glad I could give you some LOL's on this fine evening even if they were LOL's of sarcasm ;)
    Root beer for me, thanks.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

    "A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

  7. #67

    Member Sales Rating: (16)

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Andromeda
    Posts
    14,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mccarty250 View Post
    EMO post supplied as requested above. Kumbayah to be sung shortly.
    Name:  aemo.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  82.2 KB

  8. #68

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Was I invited into the home of these folks or have I kicked in their door wearing stormtrooper boots to impose my will upon them like a post-modern conquistador? Have I come there to conquer and impose my will upon them or was I invited over for dinner and welcomed into their home only to see something I considered less than savory but not illegal? There's a lot I don't see fit and I'm less than politically correct but the world does not await my opinion with bated breath. No clear cut answer can definitively be given. You'll have to provide more specifics to box me into the answer that you want me to give you so you can deconstruct it?

    Perhaps you're asking if I was in a home and a bloodbath ensued if i would intervene?

    I wish you would spend as many cycles responding to me in a more peaceful thread about your opinion regarding SHMCD or perhaps your opinion on SACD versus vinyl, I was curious about what you thought of those formats and comparisons and it was an honest non-flame-baited question for you.

  9. #69

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Root beer so be it!
    Quote Originally Posted by F1nut View Post
    Root beer for me, thanks.

  10. #70

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Not yet, my black t-shirt is not quite saturated enough and there are still too many tracks left on my Cure album. Maybe I'm dating myself, I'm pretty sure in my youth Emo would have been the folks listening to The Cure and Tears for Fears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko View Post

  11. #71

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sunny SoCal
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Some brands get more or less love depending on who you ask. Emo might not get a lot love here, but Emo gets plenty of love on their own forum. Brands carry a lot of weight or distaste depending on the person. Just the way it is!
    2Ch Tube Audio Convert

  12. #72

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Aboroth00, in the Emotiva forums it's like Emo gear walks on water and everyone is waiting with bated breath for the next model to come out like it's a gift from god just like any vendor-specific forum. I find that to be interesting behavior as well. Definitely polarized reactions to Emotiva gear truly. I personally consider them to be a 'good bang for the buck product' during their sales. Can you get a better dac than the XDA-2? Sure. Is the XDA-2 at the cutrate price of $249 right now a good deal for a dac and a preamp with that build quality? In my opinion and that of plenty of others it is. Is it a good product for someone who has a $10k preamp and $5k dac? Probably not, it would probably get looked down upon. This hobby is an endless crack addiction of 'moving up the ladder' truly. Endless. Once you've moved up that ladder and spent tons of money is it worth turning around and pissing down the ladder on the guy who's not at the same level of purchasing? For the price point the XDA-2 (which is the only emotiva product I can speak to as I own one) it sounds really good, has a nonexistant noise floor, puts out some decent gain to my balanced and unbalanced amps. It played red book format audio, SACD, 96/24, 192/24 without issue which is the bare minimum requirement IMO for a DAC. Volume control is resistor ladder based and goes up smoothly with set increments/push. Build quality appears good and aesthetically it's a nice looking unit if you like the whole 'blue lights' thing. It is what it is, it's not a complete hissing horrible product that is going to burn out that is from a company that won't back you. Will other things sound better? I'm sure there are plenty. Am I happy with mine? Yes. Am I a emotiva fanboy? Probably not, I will buy whatever sounds best to me for any certain application and at whatever pricepoint I felt like messing with at that time.

    I' guessing at that point Schiit and used Dacmagic options are viable alternatives depending on taste, etc.

  13. #73

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sunny SoCal
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mccarty250 View Post
    Aboroth00, in the Emotiva forums it's like Emo gear walks on water and everyone is waiting with bated breath for the next model to come out like it's a gift from god just like any vendor-specific forum. I find that to be interesting behavior as well. Definitely polarized reactions to Emotiva gear truly. I personally consider them to be a 'good bang for the buck product' during their sales. Can you get a better dac than the XDA-2? Sure. Is the XDA-2 at the cutrate price of $249 right now a good deal for a dac and a preamp with that build quality? In my opinion and that of plenty of others it is. Is it a good product for someone who has a $10k preamp and $5k dac? Probably not, it would probably get looked down upon. This hobby is an endless crack addiction of 'moving up the ladder' truly. Endless. Once you've moved up that ladder and spent tons of money is it worth turning around and pissing down the ladder on the guy who's not at the same level of purchasing? For the price point the XDA-2 (which is the only emotiva product I can speak to as I own one) it sounds really good, has a nonexistant noise floor, puts out some decent gain to my balanced and unbalanced amps. It played red book format audio, SACD, 96/24, 192/24 without issue which is the bare minimum requirement IMO for a DAC. Volume control is resistor ladder based and goes up smoothly with set increments/push. Build quality appears good and aesthetically it's a nice looking unit if you like the whole 'blue lights' thing. It is what it is, it's not a complete hissing horrible product that is going to burn out that is from a company that won't back you. Will other things sound better? I'm sure there are plenty. Am I happy with mine? Yes. Am I a emotiva fanboy? Probably not, I will buy whatever sounds best to me for any certain application and at whatever pricepoint I felt like messing with at that time.

    I' guessing at that point Schiit and used Dacmagic options are viable alternatives depending on taste, etc.
    Sorry you got miffed by the brand nonsense. I just learned to ignore it all. I've owned the XDA-1 and heard/owned some of the Emo amps. I really liked the XDA considering the price I got it for and their amps performed fine. Some people might snub their nose at certain gear, but I'm certainly not rich enough to do that now. I think the guys around here are open to most gear and most of the emo bashing has been a result of the emo fanboyism.

    Not sure how long you've been in the hobby, but price, prestige play a lot into how a brand is perceived. On the other side of the coin, I know myself and plenty of other people wouldn't go near some of the big brand name stuff out there.

    If Emo made their stuff cost 10x more, I'm sure it'd turn different heads. Everyone has an opinion even if they haven't heard it properly setup, synergized, with compatible gear, yadda yadda. Where I am in the hobby now, I'm not sure whether stuff I'm changing sounds "better" anymore, sounds different that's for sure. I can certainly think it's better in my own noggin. Take what everyone says with a grain of salt. My $0.02.
    2Ch Tube Audio Convert

  14. #74

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sunny SoCal
    Posts
    830

    Default

    If you like what you hear and you saved loads of money, then the joke's on them.
    2Ch Tube Audio Convert

  15. #75

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    5,566

    Default

    Sigh. We've all said before that Emotiva has great products for those who want new at an affordable price. We don't piss on people, we just don't claim Emotiva to be the end of the journey that so many claim them to be.


    Buying something because "its hard to go wrong at XXX price" is not a good mentality to have when you're dropping that much coin. DAC's are a hard one to get any demo's for, but if you're going to buy a DAC, buy the DAC because you want it, not because its on sale. I've been trying to up my DAC game for quite a while now and I can't seem to do it because no matter how good a deal I can get on this or that DAC, its still not the one I want. I tried a Schiit DAC for $100 because "its hard to go wrong....". 2 weeks later, it was going back to Schiit because it was just awful.
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Douglas IC's, AQ cv-8 SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

  16. #76

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aboroth00 View Post
    Sorry you got miffed by the brand nonsense. I just learned to ignore it all. I've owned the XDA-1 and heard/owned some of the Emo amps. I really liked the XDA considering the price I got it for and their amps performed fine. Some people might snub their nose at certain gear, but I'm certainly not rich enough to do that now. I think the guys around here are open to most gear and most of the emo bashing has been a result of the emo fanboyism.

    Not sure how long you've been in the hobby, but price, prestige play a lot into how a brand is perceived. On the other side of the coin, I know myself and plenty of other people wouldn't go near some of the big brand name stuff out there.

    If Emo made their stuff cost 10x more, I'm sure it'd turn different heads. Everyone has an opinion even if they haven't heard it properly setup, synergized, with compatible gear, yadda yadda. Where I am in the hobby now, I'm not sure whether stuff I'm changing sounds "better" anymore, sounds different that's for sure. I can certainly think it's better in my own noggin. Take what everyone says with a grain of salt. My $0.02.
    It's just 'shock and awe' at how many people are raging against each other. I didn't know you guys got hammered by a bunch of fanboyism, no product walks on water in my book. I could spend a bunch of money on audio gear personally but then I always have that choice, do I want to buy myself some pricey audio gear or do I want to pack some more away to pay the $250k in student loans that my two sons are projected to incur? Personally I'd rather sacrifice for myself so that they don't enter the professional world saddled by 100+ thousand dollars in debt. No joke, that's the price for state education that is projected between my two boys, one of them in theory starting in 9 years, the second in 13. If I listen to a piece of gear and it sounds good to me, and I hear a second piece of gear that sounds no better that costs far more then I'm clearly going to go for the less expensive gear. Again, my ears are not golden i can just go by what these ears are capable of.

    I am with you on the price/prestige/perception thing, I just don't buy into it. If something sounds good to me then my opinion is it's good gear. Spending a lot more isn't going to make me think better of it.

    I agree with that sentiment, if it cost more it would be viewed more positively. I like their paradigm, do the design work stateside and then let the fabs in china make the gear and pass the savings on. The only caveat I have is that if the labor is going to be done in China where QC is known to be horrific then they need to have heavy oversight and verification processes in place to keep bad product from being shipped. Either that or have an ironclad warrantee which they do.

    I understand your point, 'better' is really an opinion. Right now I'm not moving up the ladder to 'higher quality' but more looking to tailor my system's sound. I want some 'sweeter highs' out of my gear; that's right, I said it, I'm looking for 'colored' not neutral sound, trying to find the color I like/want!

  17. #77

    Member Sales Rating: (47)

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sufficiently Breathless
    Posts
    11,095

    Default

    you gotta remember,,it's a journey,if you keep/stay in this hobby long enough,I think you will find that Emotiva is just a whistle stop along the way, as was adcom,Belles, VTL and others for me.May your journey be a pleasant one> :)
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)

  18. #78

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana
    Posts
    143

    Default

    DSkip, the emotiva was the one I wanted because I wanted the extra flexability of XLR's and it also had the preamp functionality. As you said though, man, it's hard to demo DAC's or relatively anything for that matter, you just end up having to go through tons of gear. Bummer on the Schiit I heard tons of great things about them. I'm really pleased with my emotiva right now. Will it be my last? HELL NO.

    George, are you near the end of your journey i.e. are you done shopping and have you found a pinnacle that you are satisfied with at this stage?

  19. #79

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sunny SoCal
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george daniel View Post
    you gotta remember,,it's a journey,if you keep/stay in this hobby long enough,I think you will find that Emotiva is just a whistle stop along the way, as was adcom,Belles, VTL and others for me.May your journey be a pleasant one> :)
    The only problem with that sentiment is that some people do consider Emo to be the end so obviously offense would be taken. Nothing wrong with that. I sort of envy them. Saved themselves a whole lot of hassle and money :P.
    2Ch Tube Audio Convert

  20. #80

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sunny SoCal
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mccarty250 View Post
    DSkip, the emotiva was the one I wanted because I wanted the extra flexability of XLR's and it also had the preamp functionality. As you said though, man, it's hard to demo DAC's or relatively anything for that matter, you just end up having to go through tons of gear. Bummer on the Schiit I heard tons of great things about them. I'm really pleased with my emotiva right now. Will it be my last? HELL NO.

    George, are you near the end of your journey i.e. are you done shopping and have you found a pinnacle that you are satisfied with at this stage?
    Honestly, I really dislike playing around with DAC's. The Emotiva sounded clean and didn't add anything on its own so it was good in my book. I know I catch myself in my head telling myself that it must sound better because it's more money.

    As far as DAC's go, they sound different, not sure whether it's better. I played around with expensive DAC's from the likes of T+A, ARC and they just sound different. The T+A had more bass, the ARC sounded tubier, better than the CDP? I don't know, it just sounds different. I like that Emo made a simple DAC, did it right, and made it affordable. Enjoy it!
    2Ch Tube Audio Convert

  21. #81

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aboroth00 View Post
    The only problem with that sentiment is that some people do consider Emo to be the end so obviously offense would be taken. Nothing wrong with that. I sort of envy them. Saved themselves a whole lot of hassle and money :P.
    Hey, if someone can break the audio purchasing crack addiction more power to them. It's an endless habit that's for sure. I have not found anything to be wanting on my XDA-2, it will be hearing something else amazing that drives me to replace it when that happens, either that or boredom/inability to stop trying things. It will be through no fault of the gear itself, it performs flawlessly right now.

  22. #82

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    5,566

    Default

    Mc, have you had a chance to hear tubes? If so, what did you hear? Just curious
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Douglas IC's, AQ cv-8 SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

  23. #83

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    52

    Default

    My denonx4000 preforms perfectly to my ears,and I would never to even think to replace if it weren't for everyone glorifying amps.If I had the money I would not hesitate to go with something like passlab, but like aboroth said,I really don't want to spend the dough it takes for higher end amp.So my first amp might be my last,as I'm very satisfy even with my denon.

  24. #84

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    5,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernwind View Post
    My denonx4000 preforms perfectly to my ears,and I would never to even think to replace if it weren't for everyone glorifying amps.If I had the money I would not hesitate to go with something like passlab, but like aboroth said,I really don't want to spend the dough it takes for higher end amp.So my first amp might be my last,as I'm very satisfy even with my denon.
    Do yourself a favor and don't buy an amp if you don't want to be in the rabbit hole. I was happy with my integra dtr-9.1 until I got my Jolida. Ignorance is most definitely bliss in this hobby. By the way, if you start stepping into more revealing gear, those cables you don't believe in will begin to show their character.
    Usher CP-6311, Shuguang S200MK, Shuguang S845MK, Pioneer BDP-51fd, Douglas IC's, AQ cv-8 SC's, Pangea/Douglas PC's, Epson 8100

  25. #85

    Member Sales Rating: (5)

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    northern nj
    Posts
    6,608

    Default

    Sweet Cream Jesus, I love a good Emo thread.

    lol


    It's a tale as constant as the north star, if you run EMo gear, your gonna catch ball busting. it's like being a ginger in England, it doesnt make you a bad person, but balls will be busted.

    that said, wouldnt touch there amps with 10 foot pole, would rather go used. That Dac thy have is mildly intriguing. IF I ever buy it, I'll take my ball busting like a man
    Last edited by ohskigod; 01-01-2014 at 11:17 PM.
    Theater - Polk LSi15, LSiC, LSi9 speaks, DIY Sub (142.5L box, SVS plus driver, 500 Watt plate amp)...Outlaw 990 pre/pro, Carver TFM45, 2 X Outlaw M200 . Rotel RB980 . PS3, Monster 3600 power center

    2 Channel -
    Anthem Pre 2l, Jolida JD100 CD player, CAL Sigma DAC, Carver m4.0, Polk LSi9 w external modified Crossovers (thanks Trey!)

  26. #86

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Yes, I have a custom 66 wpc tube amp built by Harry Bailey who used to frequent this forum. So me being the obvious skeptic in a lot of matters here's what I heard:

    Whether by increased even order harmonic distortion or some other trick I found the highs to be magical once the thing heated up, it was like every note was coated in smooth butter, what I heard was probably the manifestation of 'good distortion' if there is such a thing. Descriptive words would be maybe glassy or liquid. I can't say I'm 100% proficient at conveying sound descriptions via verbiage right? The mids also sounded better on the whole. The lows however compared to solid state were flabby and I would say that the lower mids were somewhat flabby. I should probably get some of my higher efficiency gear into my office and hook it up to the tube amp, the most efficient thing I own is a pair of Chorus's so possibly hooking them up I would hear some firmer bass since it would take less dynamic power to drive that 15 and move air.

    So I can confirm that tube definitely sounds different than solid state and it's not really a subtle difference. Is the sound colored? IMO with my amp, yes. Did I like that color? For the mids/highs yes, for the bass no. So bottom line I switch it up between solid state and tube pretty frequently. My next foray is to try a tube preamp (purchased from Daboyz here) with a good solid state amp. In my office I have a recently acquired MOSFET based McCormack DNA .5 that already has something of a tubey sound due to the employment of the MOSFETS that I am hoping to get the best of both worlds out of with the SL2000A tube preamp.


    Do I think that everyone should spend all their money on tubes and drop solid state? No. Am I having fun trying lots of combos of gear/speakers? Very much so.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSkip View Post
    Mc, have you had a chance to hear tubes? If so, what did you hear? Just curious

  27. #87

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sunny SoCal
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mccarty250 View Post
    Hey, if someone can break the audio purchasing crack addiction more power to them. It's an endless habit that's for sure. I have not found anything to be wanting on my XDA-2, it will be hearing something else amazing that drives me to replace it when that happens, either that or boredom/inability to stop trying things. It will be through no fault of the gear itself, it performs flawlessly right now.
    It's too late for me. I already fell into the rabbit hole. SAVE YOURSELF!
    2Ch Tube Audio Convert

  28. #88

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Come on man, I'm a lost cause if you haven't figured that out. You're probably higher up that ladder though ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by aboroth00 View Post
    It's too late for me. I already fell into the rabbit hole. SAVE YOURSELF!

  29. #89

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Noblesville, Indiana
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ohskigod View Post
    Sweet Cream Jesus, I love a good Emo thread.

    lol


    It's a tale as constant as the north star, if you run EMo gear, your gonna catch ball busting. it's like being a ginger in England, it doesnt make you a bad person, but balls will be busted.

    that said, wouldnt touch there amps with 10 foot pole, would rather go used. That Dac thy have is mildly intriguing. IF I ever buy it, I'll take my ball busting like a man
    HAHAHAHA...if I would have been reading this in the AM I would have spit out my coffee. I had a 'real' LOL reading your post, not just a LOL typed.

  30. #90

    Member Sales Rating: (0)

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sunny SoCal
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mccarty250 View Post
    Come on man, I'm a lost cause if you haven't figured that out. You're probably higher up that ladder though ;)
    The ladder of madness? Sure. It's very tempting to throw money at the problem (audio nervosa), but it never really makes it any better.
    2Ch Tube Audio Convert

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Emotiva sale
    By ranger in forum Electronics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 11:50 PM
  2. For Sale Videogames for sale - Holiday edition
    By SniperREX in forum For Sale (FS) Classifieds
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 05:06 PM
  3. FYI Emotiva LPA-1 on sale
    By leroyjr1 in forum Electronics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 12:43 AM
  4. FS: SDA-SRS - Holiday Sale Price
    By Ricardo in forum For Sale (FS) Classifieds
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 03:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts