Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Same here. I keep buying them when Steam puts them on sale. I have probably over a dozen titles I have yet to play.

I did however recently get interested in filming my gaming exploits. Here's my first vid, showing off my helicopter flying in Ravaged:

http://youtu.be/1h2JQvvpsZA
    I never played Ravaged before. Looks pretty fun, though, I have heard mixed things about it. If it goes on sale maybe I'll give it a try. Cool video, too.

And I have to agree with you about Steam. That damn service is killin' me. I have a really bad habit of buying games for a few bucks just because it's on sale. For example, I just bought the Alan Wake Series for three dollars. I will probably not even play it for at least a few months but it was just three bucks so I bought it. It's going to sit in my list collecting e-dust.

On top of that, I have buttloads of PS3 and Xbox games that are still sealed because I bought them for dirt-cheap and just never got around to playing them. Titles include Red Dead Redemption GOTY, Uncharted 1, 2, 3, Dante's Inferno, Ni No Kuni, Tales of somethingorother, Resonance of Fate, .... .... omg way, way too many.
    Mellow greetings. What seems to be your boggle?

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Gears of War and Black Ops 2.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!! !

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...p?userid=73580

Quote Originally Posted by pork View Post
    I never played Ravaged before. Looks pretty fun, though, I have heard mixed things about it. If it goes on sale maybe I'll give it a try. Cool video, too.
    Thanks. Everyone I know that plays Ravaged loves it, and the most common question I hear from newbies is, "why don't more people play this game?" That's the worst part about it, is that it's hard to find a server with more than a handful of people playing. It's been on sale a few times and there was a free weekend, and each time the player base grew a little larger, but this game is seriously deserving of a huge following. I consider myself a hardcore gamer and have played just about every damn FPS you can name, starting from Wolfenstein 3D and Rise of the Triad, and Ravaged is absolutely one of the best. It reminds me very much of the original Desert Combat mod for BF1942, which still has a decent player base. In fact I'd say Ravaged is a bit better because it's based on the Unreal engine, so on-foot combat feels more natural vs. the old BF1942 engine which was great for vehicular combat but kinda not so great for on-foot combat.

Anyway, even not on sale, it's only $10. Bargain of the century IMO. It is very heavily skill-based, however. That's the second most common complaint I hear, is that it's too hard. But that's only from the people that aren't any good. The more difficult the weapon is to use, the more damage it does, with the helicopter being the hardest weapon in the game to use. Most people cannot fly it at all. Get in and immediately crash. But if you could fly a heli in Desert Combat, the ones in Ravaged work the same way.

RT-12, CS350-LS, PSW-300, Infinity Overture 1, Monoprice RC-65i
    Adcom GFA-545II, GFA-6000, Outlaw Audio 990, Netgear NeoTV
    Denon DCM-460, DMD-1000, Sony BDP-360, Bravia KDL-40Z4100/S
    Monster AVL-300, HTS-2500 MKII

After finally beating Batman: Arkham Asylum, I've started Batman: Arkham City.

I still have some Riddles in AA to find, but I'll get to them eventually (maybe).

Member Sales Rating: (1)

Quote Originally Posted by John Megadeth View Post
    After finally beating Batman: Arkham Asylum, I've started Batman: Arkham City.

I still have some Riddles in AA to find, but I'll get to them eventually (maybe).
    Both great titles for sure.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!! !

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...p?userid=73580

Audiophile
    Member Sales Rating: (30)

Punch Quest

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Picked up Rising Storm through Steam. Fun, WW2 shooter. The realism boards are hardcore, which is pretty cool. Nothing like some iron sights shooting.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"

I'm burned out on the Batman games (it took me two years of off-and-on playing to finish Arkham Asylum), so I started Bioshock Infinite a couple of weeks ago. Fun game so far.

Member Sales Rating: (3)

Quote Originally Posted by John Megadeth View Post
    I'm burned out on the Batman games (it took me two years of off-and-on playing to finish Arkham Asylum), so I started Bioshock Infinite a couple of weeks ago. Fun game so far.
    I've heard from others that the Batman AA is so time consuming. They too__ got burned out on it and quit playing it a year ago. I'll check out the reviews on Rising Storm, see if it's able to do split screen two player.

The usual Fifa 13 and Age of Empires II. Such a waste of my computer... but I love 'em!

World Of Tanks- It's been fun going down the tech tree and building the tank you want. Once more it's a free, just download and create an account.

Audiophile
    Member Sales Rating: (30)

Running with Friends; does that count for this thread?

I don't even play that much anymore. I usually play Black OP 2. My 4 year old son, however. He play Black Ops 2 Multiplayer and Zaombies. He's pretty good at it too!
    AVR: PIONEER SC-1522-K
    FRONT L/R: MONITOR 70 II
    CENTER: MONITOR 25C
    SURROUND L/R: JAMO S426
    SURROUND BACK L/R: ENERGRY EF-500
    SUBWOOFER: DUAL KLIPSCH RW-12D

SERVER: UNRAID 15TB
    MEDIA PLAYERS: DUNE SMART SERIES D1
    HDTV: SAMSUNG PN50A650

Thread Information