Member Sales Rating: (0)

Looking forward to it.

Member Sales Rating: (8)

At a comfortable distance.... gaining perspective

So are Dragons......... Name:  eusa_dance.gif
Views: 341
Size:  2.4 KB

Moved a bit slow last night. Davos Seaworth having a bad run of luck, fron deserted island to the dungean.

Quote Originally Posted by Face View Post
    That's hilarious! I' bet they have a fun time shooting that series.

I thought the premier did a good job of setting up the coming season. The scene with Tyrion and Tywin was a showcase of Tywin's cruelty and disregard for his son. This will turn out to be important, and that's all I'm gonna say
    Last edited by drumminman; 04-03-2013 at 03:08 PM.
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills, polyswitches removed, Lg Solen inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR binding posts, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheets (3" strips) installed on back wall behind MW's & Tweeters, interior of cabinets sealed, AI-1 interface with 1000VA transformer

Interesting episode last night. Good to see The Hound again although Arya didn't seem to happy. Sad, no mother of dragons this episode.

Good episode last night, although I can see where they're condensing some of the plot lines. Can't be helped with a source as complicated as the books.

Things are gon'na ramp up from here on out. We were introduced to Vargo Hoat and the Brave Companions - some of the most despicable characters aside from Ramsey . . . . uh oh. Don't want to spoil anything!
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills, polyswitches removed, Lg Solen inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR binding posts, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheets (3" strips) installed on back wall behind MW's & Tweeters, interior of cabinets sealed, AI-1 interface with 1000VA transformer

Member Sales Rating: (31)

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

Man that's some great looking Women!I have book 3 its a really good read the show is way cool!Whats not too like about this show? Ya got Hot women,wars,Kings, Queens and they get drunk all the time plus Monsters!Best show too come out in a long time.

love this show

Good show last night. Well maybe not for the king-slayer. Anyone else get peaved about the ending music coming on before the end of the show ?

Something about the show didn't sit well with me and I can't put my finger on it. How about Vargo Hoat? Nasty dude. Looking forward to Mance Rayder and his hoards heading south.

Wait till they get to the wall - surprises in store!

Member Sales Rating: (10)

who's going to stop the mother of dragons?
    Main system
    http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr...pin&1162599347 Freelance reviewer for StereoMojo

I like the look on his face when he found out she spoke the language. Oops !!! Also when Greyjoy retuned to his cell. Priceless.

I loved season 1 and 2. Season 3 has started out really slow, but it's finally starting to pick up.

Best show of the season last night.

Quote Originally Posted by chumlie View Post
    Best show of the season last night.
    Agree! I thought the one before was pretty boring. From here on out it should be like a roller coaster.

I would not mind one bit if each episode were 3 hours long!
    Front Speakers: Polk Audio LSi15 x 2
    Center Speaker: Polk Audio LSiC
    Rear Speakers: Polk Audio LSiF/X x 2
    Subwoofers: Polk Audio PSW505 x 2
    AVR: Denon AVR-3313CI
    Amp: Emotiva XPA-5

Pretty good history of Lannisters on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9q4Ht-W164

Greyjoy not very happy now. Don't want to upset the mother of dragons anymore. Looking forward to wedding season next week. Loved it when the hand climbs the steps to talk to his grandson.

Spaceman Spiff
    Member Sales Rating: (22)

I just can't wait to see something bad happen to the Dragon mother, too many good things have happened to her, something bad has got to be coming. She needs a swift kick in the crotch to bring her down a notch.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.

Member Sales Rating: (1)

So far, this season has been boring as all hell for me. With what, 3 shows left....they better kick it up a notch or this series is getting kicked to the curb.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    So far, this season has been boring as all hell for me. With what, 3 shows left....they better kick it up a notch or this series is getting kicked to the curb.
    For me it has had some good moments, but the story is moving way too slow. And it's almost a year between seasons, so I'm starting to lose a little interest too.

Member Sales Rating: (24)

I've been enjoying the season still. Gets hard to follow at times due to the lag between what is going on and the next episode. Even though moving a little slow I still think its a good show overall.
    2 Channel-
    Soundlab M3PX
    BAT VK-31
    Wyred SX1000 monos
    Esoteric DV50
    Dynavector p75 modded phono stage
    Rega P25 modded-Denon 103R Cart
    Squeezebox Touch
    Modded Music Hall DAC Burson op amps
    Richard Grey 600S
    MIT Shotgun IC's and SC

I find its better the second or third viewing. Miss alot the first time around.

Just went to a buddy's house over the weekend to watch the last few episodes. Dragon momma getting up outa the tub.....fer cri yi!

Good show. Mother of Dragons is one sweet mama.

Member Sales Rating: (31)

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

Face, this pic is hilarious ^^^^

Also the one in post #88. Especially when you know how depraved some of the characters are and how much they hate each other!
    Last edited by drumminman; 05-31-2013 at 08:25 AM.

So, my buddy just calls and leaves a message: "They've killed 'em all, man!" Then he says it was a shocker episode. Since I don't have HBO and usually watch it during the week at his place, I'm on proverbial pins and needles......

Thread Information