Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Quote Originally Posted by westmassguy View Post
    So someone put Littlefinger up to it?
    Nope, but it's one of the now one of the major players.
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills, polyswitches removed, Lg Solen inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips installed on back wall behind MW's & Tweeters, interior of cabinets sealed, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer

Quote Originally Posted by drumminman View Post
    Nope, but it's one of the now major players.
    . . . and the answer from tonight's episode: Olenna, Queen of Thorns.
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills, polyswitches removed, Lg Solen inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips installed on back wall behind MW's & Tweeters, interior of cabinets sealed, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer

Yeah, with the help of littlefinger I guess. How about that head-honcho high priest or whatever he was giving the sacrificed baby the blue-eye on the altar inside the stone circle? And here I thought they were just eating them .... and so I guess that's why that other one was going after the boy baby when he got stabbed in the back by the glass blade?

Quote Originally Posted by dromunds View Post
    Yeah, with the help of littlefinger I guess. How about that head-honcho high priest or whatever he was giving the sacrificed baby the blue-eye on the altar inside the stone circle? And here I thought they were just eating them .... and so I guess that's why that other one was going after the boy baby when he got stabbed in the back by the glass blade?
    Yea so how many baby's have they gotten and how many have they turned? So that is what the army is made of I guess...

That would be my guess, good way to build up your forces, huh? Also still waiting for Jamie and the big lady to have a "thing"

All those babies are male progeny of Craster, the result of bonking his wives/girlfriends/daughters/granddaugters. He didn't want to have any males in his keep to compete against. The Wight Walkers never bothered him - must have had a deal with them.

The story there at Craster's Keep is taking a different line than the books. This plot development looks interesting.

WTF !! Cersei almost being nice. Loved Ayra, just one more. The Hound.

What was that The Hound said after Arya tried to stick him, "A strong man always wears armor and carries a huge sword." ? Didn't Jon Snow get stabbed? I'll have to watch it again but he didn't act wounded after the fight. Good episode. How many left this season?

5 down, 5 to go. Looked like he got stabbed to me too.

Karl met a just end, one of the goriest demises yet!

That demise was Grrrrreat!

I read that the devilish looking Wight Walker that "turned" the baby was a huge spoiler for the books. Supposedly that hasn't even been published yet. Wonder if George RR Martin was onboard with that tidbit.
    Modest HT - Pioneer VSX 821K, RT800i, CS400 center, RT25i surrounds, Velodyne CHT-10 sub, Belkin PF30.
    Bedroom - Yamaha RX-V373, Monitor 7C, CS175i center

I've read all the books published to date, and I don't recall it was in there. I always assumed the WW's were doing something like that as they've been feared and their numbers growing from the beginning. They add to their numbers by turning adults, so Craster leaving the babies out was a win-win. They increase their population and Craster gets rid of males that might threaten his dominion.

Remember the saying that keeps getting repeated: Winter is coming. And it ain't just about cold weather!

I've heard that Martin has told the producers what's going into the next books too. I'm sure they have info that we don't.

Member Sales Rating: (31)

Yes, he's given them the ending in case he doesn't live long enough to finish the books.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

I demand a trial by combat

Loved it, great episode Peter pulled off a great performance.

Cheers
    Roger

Member Sales Rating: (31)

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche

Tyrion's the man . . .er, or half man.

How many episodes left this year? 4? 6?

Quote Originally Posted by dromunds View Post
    How many episodes left this year? 4? 6?
    only 4

rats

You can't give up on the gravy! I wish they would've showed just a little of Khaleesi. Fer cri yi.

That was an interesting episode. I thought that poor girl was dead at first! They seem to be going slow. cannot wait for the trail by combat!

The Mountain that rides - what an ill tempered dude! Wonder how Prince Oberyn's gonna do against him

He he

Yes, that'll be one heck of a combat. I have a feeling that somehow not only will Oberyn win but he will get a few Lannisters while he's at it. Just a feeling. Little Finger is also sure a kick. Next week will be good

No show next week. The Mountain gets a reprieve.

No show this week? You gotta be kidding me.....

Bad enough there's only 10 episodes, then skip a week......
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...ished...Almost
    Center: Custom http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...hannel-Project
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/show...rround-Project
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, H-Nuts, BH5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-350, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

www.dhsspeakerservice.com

That blows! I was hoping to catch it Sunday night with the speakers blasting sense the kids would be with the X!

Thread Information