Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (2)

Default Roger Waters and The Wall...

Just went to see this last night in Portland, OR...and it was fracking amazing!

The "wall" was made out of the same material that high-quality projector screens are made, and by the time it was fully built, it was (I'm guessing here) 60ft tall and over twice that length-wise. They had some serious projection capabilities and it was choreographed so perfectly that as each new block was added in, the picture spread to fill that block just as it was set down. Totally seamless.

The sound was amazing as well. There were some points where it seemed like the sound-guy let the speakers sit at max volume (distortion), but overall it sounded just like I was listening to the CD, only I could FEEL the music.

Roger Waters still knows how to put on an amazing show. So glad I got to see it with my Dad.

That's 2 concerts off of my wishlist - Pink Floyd (Roger Waters is close enough for me) and Steve Miller Band. Only one left...Fleetwood Mac.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNightly View Post
    "Dr Dunn admitted that his research could also be interpreted as evidence that women are shallower than men. He said: "Let's face it - there's evidence to support it."
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik610 View Post
    Best Buy is for people who don't know any better. Magnolia is for people who don't know any better and have more money to spend.
    My System:

Blu-Ray player: Samsung BD-P1600
    TV: SAMSUNG UN55B7000 55" 1080p LED HDTV

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Glad to hear nothing's changed. I saw him about a year and a half ago. One of the best shows i've ever seen. Just as good as the Pink Floyd shows. And much better than the Floyd shows without him '' Division Bell ''.

Sounds Like you enjoyed yourself, what were the ticket prices? Who was the guitarist was it Doyle Bramhall II?

I saw Roger Waters' The Wall Concert here in San Francisco 2 weekends ago. It was, indeed, a blast. Loved the giant wall screen and he sang the songs like I remembered 'em.

I think our tickets down on the floor were ~$255 a piece.
    ALL BOXED UP for a while until I save up for a new place :(

Home Theater:
    KEF Q900s / MIT Shotgun S3 / MIT CVT2 ICs | KEF Q600C | Polk FXi5 | BJC Wire | Signal / AQ ICs | Shunyata / Pangea PCs | Pioneer Elite SC 57 | Parasound NC2100 Pre | NAD M25 | Marantz SA8001 | Schiit Gungnir DAC | SB Touch

2 Channel:
    Polk LSi9 (xo mods), Polk DSW MicroPro 2000 sub | NAD c375BEE | W4S DAC1 | SB Touch | Marantz SA-8001 | MIT AVt 2 | Kimber Hero / AQ / Signal ICs | Shunyata / Signal PCs

Quote Originally Posted by ryanjoachim View Post
    That's 2 concerts off of my wishlist - Pink Floyd (Roger Waters is close enough for me) and Steve Miller Band. Only one left...Fleetwood Mac.
    I would love to see Fleetwood Mac as I'm a big fan of Mick and his drumming.

Me and the lady are going to see him June 1. Can't wait. Closest I'll ever get to actually Floyd...

Thread Information