Well I decided to finally make new hardwood bases for my SDA 1B's and get rid of the garbage particle board bases.
I used 3x3 oak stock mitered glued and screwed to the bottoms of the cabs
I used some generic spikes I had lying around
Because of where the speakers sit they are on hardwood floor so I put pennies under the spikes to make positioning the speakers easier, the spikes alone sank into the hardwood floor to much
With the pennies under the spikes the speakers slide alittle easier but you still need to muscle them a bit to get them to move
The setup is very solid much better now
Man these things are heavy