Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Member Sales Rating: (1)

GAMEDAY!
    Gonna be good.

All the fun is gone now that the Packers and Seattle are on the couch.

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Falcons are starting off hot as usual, hope they can keep it up, they seem to be roughin up the rough boys.was not expecting this to be honest, thought we would be gettin smashed in the mouth.

Heres to my dad, who never got to see the birds or the braves become great.
    humpty dumpty was pushed

Member Sales Rating: (20)

OK so maybe I had my games and weekend mixed up, but the Falcons are doing to the 49ers what I expected the Packers to do last weekend, exposing our average secondary.
    Main HT
    Magnepan 1.6QR fronts, POlk R15 surrounds, Pioneer SC-25, Parasound Halo A23, Oppo BDP-105, Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Bedroom System
    Polk Blackstone TL3, Polk PSWi225 Wireless Sub, HK 3490 Integrated, Oppo BDP-103, Sharp Aquos 32" TV, Apple TV

Office Rig
    27" iMac w/Amarra, AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, Focal XS Book, Schiit Valhalla, Cypher Labs Theorem 720, Philips Fidelio X1, Sennheiser HD600, HiFiMan HE-500, B&W P7, LG 47LM7600, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Member Sales Rating: (47)

I'm gonna' go out on a limb here-- game over for atl--no second half "spark",, feel free to saw it off if I'm wrong.
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)

SF wasn't able to do anything with the interception, if that doesn't give ATL life then I don't know what would...
    Main HT
    Magnepan 1.6QR fronts, POlk R15 surrounds, Pioneer SC-25, Parasound Halo A23, Oppo BDP-105, Panasonic TC-P60ZT60, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Bedroom System
    Polk Blackstone TL3, Polk PSWi225 Wireless Sub, HK 3490 Integrated, Oppo BDP-103, Sharp Aquos 32" TV, Apple TV

Office Rig
    27" iMac w/Amarra, AudioQuest Dragonfly 1.2, Focal XS Book, Schiit Valhalla, Cypher Labs Theorem 720, Philips Fidelio X1, Sennheiser HD600, HiFiMan HE-500, B&W P7, LG 47LM7600, Sony PS3, Apple TV

Member Sales Rating: (47)

I think Ryan is unsure of himself at this point.
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)

Nah, he's still throwing it all over the field. I've never felt a lack of confidence was a problem for Ryan, he'll be fine
    Main HT

Bedroom System

Office Rig

So all I can think of going into the final play is what happened last week in Denver...
    Main HT

Bedroom System

Office Rig

Member Sales Rating: (10)

Deja vu. SF was successfull at doing what the Seahawks almost did last week. ATL can't hold a lead in a playoff game. Good game to watch though...

We going to the Super Bowl!!! Go niners!

Uggg, tired of Mr. sweat shirt. Hoping the Ravens get a shot.
    Last edited by Nhpm510; 01-20-2013 at 09:37 PM.

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

Quote Originally Posted by cnh View Post
    Well the final line up is fixed:

Niners at Falcons

Ravens at Pats

As a New England boy, I must say that the Ravens are "surging" and set for an upset of the Pats next week. Well, not really an upset since I really do believe the Ravens are the better team at this point. They're playing a full 60 minutes while N.E. is still fooling around "early" and inviting teams to jump ahead of them, then HOPING that Brady does NOT get intercepted or sacked too many times! NOT a good strategy. N.E. defense is jelling but needs a few more weeks or even another season to peak whereas the Ravens "D" is there already!

I just don't see how the Brady bunch is going to contain Baltimore and manage to keep the Ravens OFF Tom? Remember, they almost won last year!

As for Atlanta. Can't see them beating San Fran. Should be a good game.

My prediction: San Francisco vs. Baltimore.

Tough one to call, there! Depends on how "high" Baltimore is, if Baltimore is the Giants of THIS YEAR or not? The one thing we can say about the Niners (mostly) is "consistency"!

In any case. Should be some interesting games on tap for next week!

cnh
    I hate to say I told "you", I mean "me" so! But I picked them.

Brady bunch "collapses". Ravens win. Niners take it!

Got to give Flacco credit where it is "deserved" he did what the great Tom Brady could NOT; win a game under "pressure". Remember when Tom used to be able to do THAT! Been a while?

cnh
    Onkyo TX-SR 805 System #1 HT AVR
    Office Two Channel: LSi-7s (Nakamichi CA-5, NAD 214, Pioneer BDP51fd)
    Vintage Polks: Polk Monitor 5As, Monitor 7Bs [HK 730], Monitor 10As [Marantz 2265], SDA-2Bs [Jolida JD-303, Jolida MV-MK4]
    Headphones: HD600, Q701, ATH-M50s etc. Bravo Audio Ocean amp., Onkyo P-304, Adcom GFA-555, Technics Direct Drive TT

Member Sales Rating: (7)

Thumbs up

It's gonna be a super Super Bowl
    Gears shared to both living room & bedroom:
    Integra DHC-80.3 / Oppo BDP-105 / DirecTV HR24 DVR /APC S15blk PC-UPS
    Living room:
    LSiM707's / LSiM706c / LSiM702 F/X's / dual JL Audio Fathom F113's / Parasound Halo A51 / Panasonic 65" TC-P65VT50
    Bedroom:
    Usher Dancer Mini 2 Diamond DMD's / Logitech SB Touch / W4S STP-SE / W4S DAC-2 / W4S ST-1000 / Samsung 52" LN52B750
    Other rooms:
    Audioengine AP4's / GLOW Audio Sub One / audio-gd NFB-3 DAC / Audioengine N22
    audio-gd NFB-10.2 / Denon AH-D7000

Member Sales Rating: (8)

I loved it when Shannon Sharpe called out Belichick for being a poor sport after the game, and I could not agree with him more. He may have a brilliant football mind, but he's an idiot, and I love to see the Patriots lose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDY2b-1zrvY
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Predictions: SF 24/ Ravens 31

My 2 teams won. Not because I like the Ravens, just hate Brady and that coach more. San Fran had a great 4th quarter stand and that game could have easily gone another way. I have to go with San fran in the big show....if they can keep up playing on that level. A storybook team if I ever saw one.

They will have to keep Flacco off the field to win. He's the Ravens best weapon. If they can force him to throw it before he wants to, keep him under pressure, San Fran will win.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyb View Post
    My 2 teams won. Not because I like the Ravens, just hate Brady and that coach more. San Fran had a great 4th quarter stand and that game could have easily gone another way. I have to go with San fran in the big show....if they can keep up playing on that level. A storybook team if I ever saw one.

They will have to keep Flacco off the field to win. He's the Ravens best weapon. If they can force him to throw it before he wants to, keep him under pressure, San Fran will win.

We normally agree Tony but this time,well,we shall see.
    RAVENS!!

Quote Originally Posted by brgman View Post
    We normally agree Tony but this time,well,we shall see.
    RAVENS!!
    I understand, nothing wrong with going with your home team. I would expect nothing less. Been a San Fran fanboy since the Joe Montana days. Too bad the guys turned into somewhat of a prick though. Anyway, it should be a good game and down to the wire. Blowouts are just not fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by brgman View Post
    Well said Mr. Suggs. Being from Pittsburgh, this is one of the few times I've rooted for the Ravens. Go B-more!
    http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/syst...?userid=114347
    polk monitor 70's
    center - polk monitor cs2
    surround - polk monitor 60's
    surround back - jbl e10
    sub - velodyne dps 12
    sub - polk psw110
    avr/pre-amp - onkyo tx-nr809
    amp - carver av405
    display - sharp lc70le847u
    internet devices - WD TV Live Hubs
    blu-ray - sony bdp s770
    blu-ray - pansonic dmp bdt 310
    hd dvd - toshiba hd xa2
    dvr - sony dhg hdd250
    control - logitech harmony one
    turntable - technics sl1500 mkII

Member Sales Rating: (8)

Quote Originally Posted by spock 2054 View Post
    Well said Mr. Suggs. Being from Pittsburgh, this is one of the few times I've rooted for the Ravens. Go B-more!
    I hear ya! Myself and my entire family have been lifelong Steeler fans, and this is probably the first time I've ever rooted for the Ravens. That's how much I can't stand Belichick...
    "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music." ~ Ronald Reagan

"I love songs about horses, railroads, land, Judgment Day, family, hard times, whiskey, courtship, marriage, adultery, separation, murder, war, prison, rambling, damnation, home, salvation, death, pride, humor, piety, rebellion, patriotism, larceny, determination, tragedy, rowdiness, heartbreak and love. And Mother. And God." ~ Johnny Cash

Member Sales Rating: (3)

It's Har-Bowl time!

Once again my Ravens are underdogs, which is just the way we like it. We took out Luck and the Colts, then Manning and the Broncos and exorcised the Billy Cundiff Demons by disposing of the Brady Bunch!

1 more to our 2nd Superbowl!
    I'm not saying she's a slut, but if her vagina had a password...it would be password.

Everybody is hatin' on the Ravens and we love it.
    Seems the experts making the predictions are just glorified weathermen really.
    16 of 16 took Denver
    13 of 16 took NE
    and i can't wait ot listen too all the excuses as to why the Ravens made it to the big show.
    Which of course they will also win.

I like Michael O! If that movie they did about him is true,then he deserves to be a champion! I think the Ravens are gonna have their hands full though. San Fran is a team that will continue to pound it out and run right at you till the end. Still I think this will be one of the better matchups in recent memory!!

Descending toward the moon in the CLEM (Chinese Lunar Excursion Module), looking for Chang'e

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Bad View Post
    It's Har-Bowl time!

Once again my Ravens are underdogs, which is just the way we like it. We took out Luck and the Colts, then Manning and the Broncos and exorcised the Billy Cundiff Demons by disposing of the Brady Bunch!

1 more to our 2nd Superbowl!
    I can't agree. As a Pats fan, but no FAN of Belichick, I think any "rational" follower of Pro football would have to admit that the Ravens were the "favored" team against the Patriots. You have to just review the Pats season to see how they can run hot and cold offensively, often fell behind and had some shoddy defense. A good team, but not the Pats that have won SBs.

On the other hand the Ravens have been surging for quite a while. Anyone would have been "stupid" to bet against them in yesterday's game. It was the Ravens to lose!
    The Ravens look a lot like those "upset" minded Giants that brought a perfect Pats season to an end in the big game.

And after the Ravens took that game in Denver. It was hard to believe they would lose the AFC championship game. That was a great game! Yesterday's, the worst N.E. game of the year, and there have been some "stinkers" that the Pats barely won this season!

As to the SB. I really can't call that. If Flacco continues to play "his" new game you've got to think Baltimore. But if San Fran throws him a few curves, who knows.

I'm going to just sit back and enjoy this one, because to tell you the truth, watching the Pats lose a third SB is not something I wanted to see! And, for me, it's a lot easier to watch two teams you aren't involved with because you have no allegiances you can just enjoy the game without having a heart attack. lol

cnh
    Onkyo TX-SR 805 System #1 HT AVR
    Office Two Channel: LSi-7s (Nakamichi CA-5, NAD 214, Pioneer BDP51fd)
    Vintage Polks: Polk Monitor 5As, Monitor 7Bs [HK 730], Monitor 10As [Marantz 2265], SDA-2Bs [Jolida JD-303, Jolida MV-MK4]
    Headphones: HD600, Q701, ATH-M50s etc. Bravo Audio Ocean amp., Onkyo P-304, Adcom GFA-555, Technics Direct Drive TT

Wooohoooo!!!!!!

I booked my hotel, now just need tickets to the game!! Gonna have to sell things to make this work, but you only live once!!!
    Go Ravens! Superbowl bound!!!

New Orleans!!!!
    I got static in my head
    The reflected sound of everything

you ravens fans have it all wrong, from what i seen on tv the media is showing a lot more coverage on the ravens and making a big deal on the Ray Lewis story...... 9ers looking like the underdog.

Got my tickets! Got Hotel! Driving with my buds Roadtrip style! I am so pumped!!!!! Go Ravens!!!
    My second favorite team is San Fran ( Joe Montana was so amazing ).
    New Orleans- never been!

I can hardly contain myself!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    I got static in my head
    The reflected sound of everything

Member Sales Rating: (7)

Quote Originally Posted by rromeo923 View Post
    Got my tickets! Got Hotel! Driving with my buds Roadtrip style! I am so pumped!!!!! Go Ravens!!!
    My second favorite team is San Fran ( Joe Montana was so amazing ).
    New Orleans- never been!

I can hardly contain myself!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    You lucky son of a... Enjoy! I think it will be an epic game
    Gears shared to both living room & bedroom:
    Integra DHC-80.3 / Oppo BDP-105 / DirecTV HR24 DVR /APC S15blk PC-UPS
    Living room:
    LSiM707's / LSiM706c / LSiM702 F/X's / dual JL Audio Fathom F113's / Parasound Halo A51 / Panasonic 65" TC-P65VT50
    Bedroom:
    Usher Dancer Mini 2 Diamond DMD's / Logitech SB Touch / W4S STP-SE / W4S DAC-2 / W4S ST-1000 / Samsung 52" LN52B750
    Other rooms:
    Audioengine AP4's / GLOW Audio Sub One / audio-gd NFB-3 DAC / Audioengine N22
    audio-gd NFB-10.2 / Denon AH-D7000

Thread Information