Free Shipping on All Orders 1-866-764-1801

Vist our Online Store
+ Reply to Thread

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Default SHOULD I GET VAMPIREWIRE

Any opinions about this wire right now im using 10 gauge monster wire from cc for front soundstage and 14 gauge from home depo for rear soundstage. My componet wires are monster video 3 MV3CV. I wanna make my system sound better and enhance it in anyway plus ive been hearing monster stuff is just hype. Doesnt have to be vampirewire just heard about that 1 from soomebody any good wire you can tell me thats better than mine is cool. In the future probaly early JAN. ill ge the DENON 2900 DVD SACD PLAYER. THANKS TO ALL THAT REPLY.
    Last edited by BIGECASTILLO; 11-02-2003 at 03:11 PM.
    TV WS 65809 MITSUBISHI HDTV REC ONKYO TX-SR800 DVD SR-5700 TOSHIBHA MAIN RTi70s CENTER CSi40 REAR FXi50s BACK REAR FXi30s SUB VELODYNE CHT15

Member Sales Rating: (13)

MIT Shotgun cables, great stuff. I can refer you to a dealer who will sell you new cables at half price, if you're interested.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Member Sales Rating: (0)

Thank you F1nut yes i'm very interested.
    TV WS 65809 MITSUBISHI HDTV REC ONKYO TX-SR800 DVD SR-5700 TOSHIBHA MAIN RTi70s CENTER CSi40 REAR FXi50s BACK REAR FXi30s SUB VELODYNE CHT15

Member Sales Rating: (13)

You've got mail.
    'Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Thread Information